No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you know how possible it might be for general public to attend the Aug 11th & onwards court hearing?

What is the likelyhood we might see it on live TV? Or at least highlights on TV / Youtube?
I think they will allow camera's.. otherwise you can sit in the gallery..

Also Caro thinks that while this illegal investigation took place James should have just gone away quietly like a good little boy, copped his whack at the AFLs discretion and somehow magically everything would be OK and the players would be safe and free to focus on finals. How corrupt is the AFL if this is even an option?
But if he did that he would get Caro's "Everyone deserves a 2nd chance article"

Someone please explain:

Apparently, according to the organisations themselves the following occurred:
ASADA supplied the 'evidence' for AFL to punish us for internal governance/administration issues
AFL supplied the 'evidence' for ASADA to punish us for doping violations

Hmmm I wonder what is wrong with that picture...

Also, should our court action succeed, I'd love it if we all emailed our local MPs and asked why ASADA spent $5m of taxpayers' money on an investigation they were warned was illegal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone please explain:

Apparently, according to the organisations themselves the following occurred:
ASADA supplied the 'evidence' for AFL to punish us for internal governance/administration issues
AFL supplied the 'evidence' for ASADA to punish us for doping violations

Hmmm I wonder what is wrong with that picture...

Kind of sounds like Strangers on a train.

You do my dirty job and ill do yours

I'm almost certain he said before he left he wouldn't be in the coaches box and its been lost in translation over the past 5 months.

I'll have a dig.

Problem is I've never read many of his articles. And most of those I've actually seen have been just pure pap imo, with no character or insight to them.
Let's face it, the only thing Damo is good for is telling us who is out of contract.

If you want an opinion on actual football, there aren't many worse opinions to listen to than his.

I'm almost certain he said before he left he wouldn't be in the coaches box and its been lost in translation over the past 5 months.

I'll have a dig.

Won't be coaching Rd 23, ie Bomber is coach for the season.

Let's face it, the only thing Damo is good for is telling us who is out of contract.

If you want an opinion on actual football, there aren't many worse opinions to listen to than his.

It's a great job really.

"X is interested in uncontracted player Y, made big offer blah blah"

*X re-signs*

"X has elected to remain at his club despite strongly considering an offer from Y"

22c buys one a beer in Vietnam.

It all makes a difference! ;)

23 million Vietnamese beers wasted on this shitful investigation.

If I'd drunk 23 million Vietnamese beers then written an interim report, I'd probably have found a more convincing chain of custody for Tb4.

& dont forget those having 'stupid wives'...

And then there was Caroline Wilson at The Age: "If Hird thought he was smart allowing his wife to speak for him then he has outsmarted himself. If Tania Hird thought it smart to continue her campaign against Demetriou, then her focus only underlined her stupidity."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-24/milligan-hell-hath-no-fury-like-an-afl-system-scorned/5341686
James really order keep his wife in check
burqa-pic-188x300.jpg

woman_stoned_to_death.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back