Rumour Bicks to head back to a media role?

Remove this Banner Ad

The very fact that you don't like him makes me think he has a lot going for him.
Ah, yes well I already know what your standards are so you'd probably fit right along side him comfortably in that regard. Only difference is, he's my second favourite Crows player of all time and you? aren't.

Couldn't happen quick enough!

Great player and loyal servant of the club but has miserably failed to perform as a coach. Vote 1 for Pods for forward coach next year!

We need a bigger one of these at the moment:

Hopefully Chapman is next!

Yeah we need to get rid of him. Can't believe they made him our forward coach, who the hell made that decision? It was a poor decision that's for sure, don't even get me started on Clarke either. Looks like the writing is on the wall for a few guys

Good news. Now for Clarke. What are thoughts on Camporeale? I've had questions about midfield numbers around the ball often being well below opposing teams at times. Are we happy with Milburn also? Defence is certainly improving as our defenders are starting to leave kindergarten. Could be in for a golden period if we can sort out one more KPD. Ben Hart ready to leave Collingwood? And Goody from Essendon?
Sheesh....I'd have thought the exact opposite....more often than not we outnumber them around the ball, then manage to cough it up with a hurried disposal to one of the opposition numbers who sit off the contest.

Whispers on FiveAA has called Matt Rendell as the Crows new list manager to be announced soon...

39f66f7fc4f3f83f716b782e350f160d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think Roo has the goods on some members of the board and would be willing to go public with the info? He'd risk destroying the club he loves and also a few lawsuits for defamation.
I'm glad change is happening at the club and hopefully we will get a crackerjack CEO from outside the club, but to put the change down to Roo joining the board where he has been for five minutes probably means you have not been a member of a board in the past. I have, and from my experience you simply can't operate the way people are suggesting Roo is operating.

The people aren't the Club.

It's not defamation if it's true.

Not out of the relms of possibility

The decision to axe Rendell was largely Trigg's

The afl have no issues with Rendell working in the industry

Trigg's departure could pave the way for Rendell's return
The gift that keeps giving...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back