Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

What by making my girls unattractive?? Impossible!

Perhaps the male contingent from other sides (not naming anybody here PANTS!!!) need to control themselves a little more before they soil themselves

Tayl0r and I are having a completely appropriate adult conversation. It's not our fault that we connect in such a way. You know it breaks my heart knowing that once we hit the field I'll be aiming my elbows at her head.

Wait, you didn't know?
Wait til Tayl0r hears of this...

I automatically assume everyone on the internet is male until conclusively proved otherwise.

That policy may or may not be related to previous incidents.

I automatically assume everyone on the internet is male until conclusively proved otherwise.

That policy may or may not be related to previous incidents.

You learn the hard way. :(

Actually we were meant to stay off the booze this week to see if that change would make us play better, however a few of our players felt the need to have just one drink, then another, a third followed, and so on, and so on etc etc.

So basically we are now going to play the game completely wasted and see if that helps.

It's tough to say who to blame, I blame Brown Bottle and saintkildaman. Misfits if you ever saw one.

Keyser Soze QS and Ochre were seen sucking the alchohol out of the dirt, odd trio. kane249 and ioppolo were playing tug-o-war with hilly and Greater Gattsby whilst Citroin watched with doe eyes.

We hope to see ChampRevesby and getgaff demand the ball on Sunday and young Bryce_Jersey17 to play a blinder, we may even see an appearance from YouDontKnowJack and GreatBradScott but maybe not as they are still hibernating for the winter.

Well I think I'm exhausted all my efforts to involve the above Bears. Nothing suss.

You shut up now ABH and just play your part on Sunday, which is to lose.
Since I moved to Vegas and started having breakfast with you at the buffet my jumper doesn't seem to fit any more. I might need to change it up and become #1,000. Is that what you meant by "misfit"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, tayl0r's a she?

oh-you-poor-stupid-boy.jpg

Because I'm supposed to have an encyclopedic knowledge of every opposition player in the SFA?
Dream Team Buff is the Gumbies version of Chum Lee.

Guess it was easy to think Tayl0r was a guy, what with your skipper constantly flirting and all

Hardly. He flirts with everyone, male, female, inanimate carbon rod. You should try sharing a changeroom with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back