List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Prospects

Who do you want with our first selection in the National draft?

• Peter Wright

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • Patrick McCartin

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Sam Durdin

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KgyJsUO.png

Must have missed that day...
Don't you recall that game over in WA against The Eagles when he'd kicked five goals by quarter time? Or the game against the Pies at the MCG when he kicked three goals in the second half, including the winning goal? That was the day Sheldon lost it and grabbed him and nearly ripped his head off!

Don't you recall that game over in WA against The Eagles when he'd kicked five goals by quarter time? Or the game against the Pies at the MCG when he kicked three goals in the second half, including the winning goal? That was the day Sheldon lost it and grabbed him and nearly ripped his head off!
I also remember countless one-armed tackles, non-Selwood head ducking and general avoidance of any contact.

Had skills and ability, also had a heart the size of a pea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth would you post that picture?!
Like I said, it's not just about the crap we drafted (Lovett, etc), it's about the gold we threw away for nothing (Ball).

Agh, John Peake you piece of...

Like I said, it's not just about the crap we drafted (Lovett, etc), it's about the gold we threw away for nothing (Ball).

Agh, John Peake you piece of...
I got your point, I don't know why you'd post that picture... Why make us all relive it?

Give your head a wobble :mad:

Last edited:
He has Tom Lamb at 50
And raises a bunch of deficiencies in respect of Bevan (who still goes) but has no place for McKenzie (because he's a 'one trick pony' apparently).

Good read, but I've got my issues with it. I'd probably take the Rainbow over Nelson in his phantom... We need the elite kicking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back