Roast The never again list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suckling was awesome value at 314k (priced at 60ppg) for an 83 season average to date. If he can get that average up over 85-86 by the end of the year it will have been a win for anyone who started with him and held onto him as their D6 or D7

Yeah, true. I keep forgetting he started at that price. I just tend to lump him in with the rest of my bunch of sh1t-kicker backmen who each seem to average around 80-85ppg (eg. Suckling, Burgoyne, Grimey etc).

Having not had Bartel, for me only McVeigh & Swallow can hold their heads high down back, with Mitchell about to re-enter my squad at Langdon's expense next week. A week late but had other pressing concerns this week.

Wouldn't be happy holding him for the first 12 rounds tho.
I had Cotchin for the first 14 rounds, but then traded him out for Prestia.

Prior to round 15:
TC - season avg 96.9, 5 rnd avg 88.6
DP - season avg 113.3, 5 rnd avg 127.2

On paper, a justifiable trade at the time. However, in the following three rounds:
TC - avg 137.6 (I was at the round 15 game where he busted out a 168 against the Saints ... FML)
DP - avg 80.3

Not to say I would never pick Cotchin again, but he certainly hasn't left me with a warm, rosy afterglow.

Pav's a gonner for me. Took him on this year hoping he was a premium FWD with the cost of a mid-pricer; sadly I was wrong.

Suckling was awesome value at 314k (priced at 60ppg) for an 83 season average to date. If he can get that average up over 85-86 by the end of the year it will have been a win for anyone who started with him and held onto him as their D6 or D7

Yepz that looks like me at the moment although he is currently on my list.
He seems to be the weakest link in my team at D6 but if he can finish the season strongly, all is forgiven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more 'oh he's got so much potential' MUPPETS!
Guns or rookies..... apart from cheap ruckmen of course.

I'll never again trade out premo due to a bloody knee or ankle unless I personally see it hanging off or at dislocated at least 90 degrees Or a sore back unless I personally witness him in a wheelchair steering it with his chin!! I'm talking about you buddy and griffin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back