Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it would hurt, the only player I wouldnt trade is Boak. Everyone else i'd be ok with to get Cameron. And yes whilst some say 'its a family, would ruin our culture etc', there arent many premiership teams that werent built on trades.
I just couldnt give up ollie....wingard on the other hand

Although it would hurt, the only player I wouldnt trade is Boak. Everyone else i'd be ok with to get Cameron. And yes whilst some say 'its a family, would ruin our culture etc', there arent many premiership teams that werent built on trades.
I just couldnt give up ollie....it would freakin kill me

We absolutely do have enough. It will depend on what we're willing to give up.

You know when a trade is fair because both parties sort of feel like they might be getting a bit screwed. If we're really in for him, expect us to offer up a player that a lot of us would have considered off limits, plus probably another first 22 player and a draft pick.

It will hurt at first, before Cameronmania takes over. But if we can get it done, we'll have the most second most exciting and marketable player in the game after Franklin, and he plays a position where we are probably most in need.
But even if we do get Cameron, Sando will still have us believe that the Crows have a forward line that is the envy of the rest of the competition.....

I just couldnt give up ollie....wingard on the other hand

Geez, people turn quickly. This time last year Chad was heading for All-Australian honours and was fast becoming the next big thing. Now after a poor month of football people start seeing him as trade bait. He's a 20 year old kid who's still relatively undersized and working on getting his tank up. When he's a little more seasoned he'll start blowing minds. Chad Wingard is off the table.

Geez, people turn quickly. This time last year Chad was heading for All-Australian honours and was fast becoming the next big thing. Now after a poor month of football people start seeing him as trade bait. He's a 20 year old kid who's still relatively undersized and working on getting his tank up. When he's a little more seasoned he'll start blowing minds. Chad Wingard is off the table.

This.

Bloody hell.

This.

Bloody hell.

I'd like to think they are joking.

If not then,

Bloody hell.

Marc Mcclure is a campaigner, they were talking about Kornes re-signing on AFL 360 nobody said much but Mcclure asked if he's going to win gold for diving in the commonwealth games.

I miss Whaetley on 360 he wouldn't have allowed that comment without at least saying that's unfair & give a run down of his past achievements.

Marc Mcclure is a ********, they're talking about Kornes re-signing on AFL 360 nobody talks about his accomplishments but Mcclure said is he going to win gold for diving in the commonwealth games.

I miss Whaetley on 360 he wouldn't have allowed that comment without at least saying that's unfair & give a run down of his past achievements.

He thinks he is funny.

And original.

He is neither.

Marc Mcclure is a campaigner, they were talking about Kornes re-signing on AFL 360 nobody said much but Mcclure asked if he's going to win gold for diving in the commonwealth games.

I have learnt not to bother with Fox Footy on Wednesday nights. King and McClure on AFL 360 followed by the bounce.

Props to Marc McClure for bringing the pathetically low standard of Australian Comedy to a sports show. If he said this in a First World comedy nation he'd have been sacked on the spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have too many keepers. People quickly forget the pure talent when we were beating teams with sheer skill and speed after a few losses. Wines, Wingard, even Pittard...yes Pittard have tremendous upside that has yet to be tapped. You don't rob Peter to pay Paul if you want to be top. You play your hand with patience

Lucky no Carlton player dives

k1b8fID.gif

I am just not of these people that think we could trade mitchell and our first rounder for cameron...

You talk big we are port adelaide we can get anyone we want but....its going to hurt us ...
Wingard will hurt me...but I am realistic...I would rather keep wingard than have cameron tbh

But how do you think we are going to pull a cameron? With fairy dust?

I am just not of these people that think we could trade mitchell and our first rounder for cameron...

You talk big we are port adelaide we can get anyone we want but....its going to hurt us ...
Wingard will hurt me...but I am realistic...I would rather keep wingard than have cameron tbh

By posting

I have it all figured you see. In the middle of the night we send Peter Rohde to kidnap him from his bed. We then pull an elaborate hoax and make it look like he was kidnapped by space aliens. Neighbours will claim they saw a brilliant flash of light in the middle of the night, when in reality it was just Rohdey with an incredibly powerful dolphin torch.
We'll brain wash Cameron that he's actually John Butcher and then send him to Ashley & Martin for a Butch style hair transplant. Hey presto, Jeremy Cameron is in our forward line. John Butcher will work behind the bar at the Port Club and tell everyone he's the fourth Carlile brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back