Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

STRIIIIINNGGAAAAAAAAAAAhas his own thread in the Dog tags area... but i love seeing his name on the main thread..... makes :rainbow:

Good call.

Stringology.
Temple of pelli
House of Dahl
Macraeism
The Hrovaticus Movement
Libbarilism
Blessings of Wallisian
The Honey Church
The Mythology of Prudden
Hunters of Greater Understanding
Johannaisens Witnesses
Taliavolution
Neo Darleyism
Smithsonians
Roberts Creationism

Did i miss anyone?

edit: that should cover it ;)

Last edited:
As Bill Lawry would say "Stringer, Stringer, Stringer!!! I love him, get him up here, I wonna boof him!!" (12th man)

My favourite player and I was hoping like hell we'd pick him in that draft. I actually wanted him since I first read Knightmare's early phantom draft before he broke his leg and was expected to go #1 and I thought we'd never be a chance of getting him (since I also didn't foresee our quick fall down the ladder).

Good call.

Stringology.
Temple of pelli
House of Dahl
Macraeism
The Hrovaticus Movement
Libbarilism
Blessings of Wallisian
The Honey Church
The Mythology of Prudden

DId i miss anyone?
Smith and JJ and Talia and Darley and Roberts :D

We really do have a crazy amount of good players under 23 don't we?

Great player, has anyone else also noticed the tattoo on his back?
First time I saw it was in Griff's Travel Diary that came out this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen flashes of him in the middle at VFL level and its a sight to see, cant wait for him to build a tank and bring that to AFL level, it will happens and when it does watch out.

Doesn't have the most attractive running style but god he can move well for a big bloke! That side step against the Bombers and then goal was a sign of things to come in the future!

Good call.

Stringology.
Temple of pelli
House of Dahl
Macraeism
The Hrovaticus Movement
Libbarilism
Blessings of Wallisian
The Honey Church
The Mythology of Prudden
Johannaisens Witnesses
Taliavolution
Neo Darleyism
Smithsonians
Roberts Creationism

Did i miss anyone?

edit: that should cover it ;)
These need to be included in the Dog Tag thread titles :eek:

Seen flashes of him in the middle at VFL level and its a sight to see, cant wait for him to build a tank and bring that to AFL level, it will happens and when it does watch out.
I can't wait for that as well, this kid has so much that we haven't seen yet.....

Is he still eligible for Rising Star this year ? will he get nominated this round after 5 goals keeping in mind Hrovat was nominated last round

Is he still eligible for Rising Star this year ? will he get nominated this round after 5 goals keeping in mind Hrovat was nominated last round
Unless someone does something ridiculous this week i cant see him missing, He had a great game when he kicked 4 and probably should have gotten it, so i think at this stage its his to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back