Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Barney has never beaten Taylor in the Premier League. You would have thought as good a player as Barney is he would have topped him at some point.

Taylor has him psyched out. Barney almost looks beaten before he gets up on stage.
Anyone else watching the World Matchplay?

Just watched the Whitlock v RVB match. As soon as Whitlock drew level after being 4 - 0 down and you saw Barney making faces in the background, I knew Whitlock would get up. Typical Barney.

Saw it last night.
Barney - mental case

speakin of mental cases , went to bed and Nicholson was 4-0 up on wes
Turn tv on 2 mins ago and it's 12-12.......

EDIT - **** he's pathetic

Nicholson's a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the Whitlock v RVB match. As soon as Whitlock drew level after being 4 - 0 down and you saw Barney making faces in the background, I knew Whitlock would get up. Typical Barney.

As good as Barney is, reckon his opponents can get into his head way too easily.
Completely agree - as soon as he was making those faces you could see that Simon had him.

Whitlocks close-out in 3rd leg :eek:

Just finished watching it. 133 through the 19's. Only Whitlock.

Had every chance to win. Won enough against the throw only to lead off with 60's and 59's.

Am watching Anderson v Taylor now. Taylor up 6 - 4 at the mo. God I hate Taylor. C'mon Gary !!!!!!!

Just finished watching it. 133 through the 19's. Only Whitlock.

Had every chance to win. Won enough against the throw only to lead off with 60's and 59's.

Am watching Anderson v Taylor now. Taylor up 6 - 4 at the mo. God I hate Taylor. C'mon Gary !!!!!!!
How can you hate Taylor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back