Indian Tour of England 2014 (On Fox Sports)

A fit and in form Harris would do better than Johnson in England
We'll see: the new and improved Mitchell Johnson is a real force to be reckoned with. I guess the question is, was last year's stunning performance with the ball just a flash in the pan, or can he remain at that level for the next few years?

Doodlesweaver

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
We'll see: the new and improved Mitchell Johnson is a real force to be reckoned with. I guess the question is, was last year's stunning performance with the ball just a flash in the pan, or can he remain at that level for the next few years?
Considering how many wickets he's taken recently, I don't think it's possible for him to remain at that level.

Quick pitch, touch of green, good attack, nicked the first one to slip? You may be braver than he?
That first ball is a good omen. Remember when Ponting made his double after being very lucky early? ;)

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne

Having Lehmann as a coach seems to be a big factor whoever plays. Seems to get the most of the players..

When Johnson comes over here he gets affected by the crowds and loses confidence. Could be different next time.. who knows!!!

I want Cook to ton up but England to lose so the English media will have to be a bit more creative in their muckraking.

I didn't see Pankaj bowl (just tuned in), how does he look? Spose changes are expected given the compressed fixture but I wasn't expecting 5 new blokes to be in.

Back