Official Match Thread S18 R06 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Haven't seen the Tanzanian cricket team taste the holy grail.

Have you?

I did six seasons ago and considering the time your club has been floundering around in the league, one flag is abysmal.

is the quality and insightful posting that we should be aspiring to Itsmyshow ?

I think I'm getting there...

Ah youze Hawkx - I got to words fr ya - You ARE Hacks!1!!!!1!

Uz Cooney Omelette Worriers r gunna kick arze. Woot Woot.

Boomshackalaka.

In a last ditch attempt to get this thread going, I'm happy to name the Warriors side for this weekends match.

After last weeks huge win, I was reluctant to change the side too much but a suspension to eaglesfan99 has forced some reshuffling.

As we know, this game is huge as a win here will keep us leading the table. With so many sides right behind us, a loss here would see us slide back into the pack. I'd like to avoid that by having another big win here. Our posting levels have been great, the side is progressing well and I trust all of you are enjoying the footy.

Good luck for the weekend and go the Warriors!

30uq0qw.jpg

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
Vs
EAST SIDE HAWKS

B: amos, candiehappy, Sydney Bloods
HB: Brucie Buffer , Reginald Perrin , El Dubya
C: Lord_Flashheart, Mr Smooth, thetradesman
HF: Haduken, alex_is_on_fire, Aussie Rocker
F: Stronzo, invinciBLUES, deathevocation
FOLL: BigJoeD, Frankston Rover, zackah
I/C: Mofra, oogac​

Changes:
amos Out > BP
Frankston Rover Centre > Rover
Mr_Smooth HFF > Centre
Aussie Rocker BP > HFF
eaglesfan99 Rover > Out (suspended)

Logger

Turns out it is, just looks funny.

Here's your beer

DMbeer%26stout00154e.jpg

That's a human rights violation. We all like a joke but don't try and kill the bloke.

great team FR.

glad to see as Captain you've been impartial - gradually moved from a flank, to centre and now on the ball. No bias there .........

just tell amos & Sydney Bloods to give me space, happy to take out their FF one on one :thumbsu:

great team FR.

glad to see as Captain you've been impartial - gradually moved from a flank, to centre and now on the ball. No bias there .........

just tell amos & Sydney Bloods to give me space, happy to take out their FF one on one :thumbsu:

I didn't pick the side last week mate and when a spot opened up on the ball - well what could I do?? :D

I'll be back on the back flank next week.

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
I didn't pick the side last week mate and when a spot opened up on the ball - well what could I do?? :D

I'll be back on the back flank next week.
Back flank is my position!

Ready to tear these flogs apart after our comfortable trip to Alberton last week.

invinciBlues

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Dylan Buckley Bandwagon
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
great team FR.

Best watch yourself Tarkyn_24 ... Ive seen candiehappy in this sort of mood before, I mouthed off a bit at training this week:

tumblr_m6fvk9xLnR1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Best watch yourself Tarkyn_24 ... Ive seen candiehappy in this sort of mood before, I mouthed off a bit at training this week:

tumblr_m6fvk9xLnR1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

He did the same thing to me when I accidently took his Spring Valley from the fridge...

And I'm tipping he'd do the same thing to larrikin if he comes near him with an Emu Export...

That's a human rights violation. We all like a joke but don't try and kill the bloke.
I'm just so glad that it's exported
True on both counts.

I was lucky enough to head on a road trip up north last week and couldn't believe the amount of it that was around. I asked a bloke in Coral Bay if he liked it or was that all he had and he just replied "mother's milk". Just shook my head and walked away.

True on both counts.

I was lucky enough to head on a road trip up north last week and couldn't believe the amount of it that was around. I asked a bloke in Coral Bay if he liked it or was that all he had and he just replied "mother's milk". Just shook my head and walked away.

*, I'd hate to see his mother...

she's a goat?

Greatest of all time?

If she's passing off Emu as her milk, she's more of a MIWTWATFBP*.

*Mum I wouldn't touch with a ten foot barge pole

* we've got to play these flogs at Waverley! Can anyone give me a lift?
We can send the East Side Bus* if you like.

*Bus does not exist

Back