• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
I heard rumours on forums again just Rumours on the forums that Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella has been officially suspended, been off the show due to on-going investigation that reasons for the suspension are;

- Daniel Bryan having an affair with Nikki Bella, sister of Brie whom Bryan is married too. Secret affair came out few months ago after Wrestlemania 30. Once open to the roster big fight happened between Bryan and Cena forcing the WWE to keep both superstars apart

- Even though Brie not at fault, been given leave with full pay and benefits due to being emotionally unstable to appear on the show

- rumour has it that John Cena & Nikki Bella have worked out their issues and are back together hence WWE made decision to keep Nikki on the roster due to influence of WWE World Heavyweight Champion and lover 'John Cena'.

This is what appeared on the forums, has anyone else come across this? What appeared on WWE forum has no credibility until made official

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Geez, they've gone to great lengths to cover this up. Even put Bryan under the knife! :eek:

04_DSCN0262.jpg

Plus Brie was literally on TV and involved in a storyline just over 24 hours ago.

There's a special word for these kind of rumours. Codswallop :p

Geez, they've gone to great lengths to cover this up. Even put Bryan under the knife! :eek:

04_DSCN0262.jpg

Plus Brie was literally on TV and involved in a storyline just over 24 hours ago.

There's a special word for these kind of rumours. Codswallop :p
I prefer taradiddle, but each to their own.

Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
Dude gets a broken neck and all of a sudden he's suspended for porking his wifes sister...only in the dirtsheets can you find this type of trash

Been doing more reading looks like the source was unreliable and complete false as Brie appeared on Raw with her sister Nikki

Dude gets a broken neck and all of a sudden he's suspended for porking his wifes sister...only in the dirtsheets can you find this type of trash

it's so trashy, it wouldn't make the dirtsheets. But I guess we all would have said the same about the Edge-Lita-Matt Hardy thing.

Been doing more reading looks like the source was unreliable and complete false as Brie appeared on Raw with her sister Nikki
You posted this a day after Raw aired...

Back