Opinion K Mart: red hot special - (Bucks on AFL360: "Kyle Martin is being upgraded this week")

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Oh God I've totally been on the promote Kmart bandwagon, but now it's happening I'm suddenly worried.

What if he's no good? Where on earth will we turn?

Yeah if he's been upgraded he's playing, or at absolute worst in the squad of 25.

Imagine if he's named as an emergency on Friday after being named in the initial squad. This board may implode.:eek:

No doubt that he is playing. All of a sudden I cannot wait for Sunday.

Yeah if he's been upgraded he's playing, or at absolute worst in the squad of 25.

Imagine if he's named as an emergency on Friday after being named in the initial squad. This board may implode.:eek:

And also held over, thereby missing the VFL game... :eek::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sensational news, was starting to think this day wasn't going to come. He has deserved a chance for a while now, now the ball's in his court, he has to take this opportunity with both hands. I just hope to Christ he gets a guernsey come Sunday, if he misses out on a spot, it'd be a bit of a downer.

My recollection is that he's a good kick, was surprised that some seemed to think he was suspect. I reckon a blind woodsman with both hands covered on soap could hit the target by foot better than we have as a team this year, don't reckon it's even possible for him to lower standards in that area.

Happy as a kid at Christmas, good to have some important players potentially returning in Reid and Elliott, too. :thumbsu:

Laughed so hard when I saw this picture in the Age article ....... so which of you dudes here on BF is going to own up to this? Absolutely classic! Sterling effort

I was going to come in and ask the same thing.......comeon someone.....own up. You will be treated like royalty here

I was going to come in and ask the same thing.......comeon someone.....own up. You will be treated like royalty here
Ok I admit it. It was me.

Not really but I wish it was....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back