When do I stop being angry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the ladder. Look where we are now.

Add 8 points from 2 of the Carlton, Brisbane and Adelaide games. See where NM would be if......

Get angry.

Add 12 points from 3 of the Carlton, Brisbane, Gold Coast or Adelaide games. See where NM would be if......

Get angry.

EFA

They are all games we could have won.

Yeah nah.

I'll pass on the chill pill.

It's not that we haven't improved, it's that we failed to take what was right in front of our faces.

we've lost games we should have won. I can't be content with that.

It's like we said this year we make finals, now that it looks like we will we don't give a toss.

The mental fragility of this group is staggering.

dead right
in hindsight we have really not got to the bottom of last years appalling choke when we folded to the Crows in fairly insipid fashion
at this point I wld be inclined to offer Basti and Black plus our !st rounder probly Pick 8 or 9
for Pick 1
or Boyd

No point being angry anymore. Everyone's here every fortnight saying that's it, they can't handle it anymore. Nothing is changing, and it's gotta be taxing after a while.

IMO our window was last year, this year and next year. We blew last year, we look to be blowing this year (gone from top 4 aspirants to perhaps still making the 8) and next year shapes as boom or bust. And I'll be pretty disappointed if we miss this year, slide into 7th or 8th next year, and everyone at the club in positions of power is satisfied with that.

Just don't be angry, realise it's probably not going to happen, hope that we get a coaching panel and a leadership group reflective of the attitude of LMac next time, and hope that the next era is better. It'll be without Harvey, Petrie, Wells and Dal, which is a real shame.

Add 8 points from 2 of the Carlton, Brisbane and Adelaide games. See where NM would be if......

Get angry.
Your emotion today was my emotion yesterday which is now once more my emotion today. I cant get over it.
Unforgivable those results.

Your emotion today was my emotion yesterday which is now once more my emotion today. I cant get over it.
Unforgivable those results.

It took me days to even get pissed at them.

then I get pissed off at the fact it took me days to get pissed at them.

makes me want to throw my hands in the air and say f*** it

It took me days to even get pissed at them.

then I get pissed off at the fact it took me days to get pissed at them.

makes me want to throw my hands in the air and say f*** it
Yep this fixture was it. Double chance up for grabs in 2014 and we shat on it.
I console myself that the wider supporter base isnt standing for this crap atleast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most telling few minutes was the last few minutes when they massively upped the tempo, realising how much they had just ****** up.

Or, was that junk time when Carlton knew they had it won and took the foot off the gas a bit?

Or, was that junk time when Carlton knew they had it won and took the foot off the gas a bit?
The ultimate insult
The coaching and playing groups have taken a giant s**t on the whole supporter base.

And haven't even apologised for it.
You should know TPA. * us. Who are we?
Its holiday time. A well earnt and deserved break after ******* up the impossible
Shame

Did anyone else get rung up today asking for donations?
I was a bit offended.
I really need some success for all of us atm.

Yes the missed call was there yesterday from that AFL affiliate that sells off those $200 raffle tickets.

They should be glad I missed it.

giphy.gif

I am starting to think the 2 months where direct debits aren't taken out of my account for my family's memberships might be the next time I'm without anger.

Neminit 2 months of direct debits go into Spring Racing Carnivale account....;)

Have never really been a Punter....but based on what I have observed over the last five years I thought having a flutter on us making Top 4 was a safe bet....well at my age I should know better. They say never bet more than you can afford to lose....and I'm cool with that, but not only have I done my doe....I lost something worth much more than that, I have lost my faith. It's kinda ironic, my Grandfather told me the story of why his brother left North Melbourne to play with Footscray many years ago after starring for NM and representing Victoria....the bottom line he said was that he thought his team mates were not fair dinkum and on the 'take'...been thinking lately that it is not within the realms of possibility that the same thing could happen in this day and age...probably easier to do nowadays....who knows maybe the Club will win enough Waterhouse money to pay off debts and then some by playing dead and then blitzing everyone in September. I really should stop experimenting with mind altering prescription and non prescription drugs.

I am still angry. But more than that, I'm beleaguered. How much topsy turvy can we take?

I know the AFL's stated aim is 'uncertainty of outcomes' And if that is the case, then North Melbourne is the greatest football team in the history of the AFL/VFL. Because neither me, Nostradamus or the all seeing, all knowing Illuminati Eye have any idea what they will dish up; not only across matches, but also within them and within passages of play. I graphed each individual player's performances across the season and quarter by quarter. It looks like the Himalayas. It's all enough to jangle the most even tempered supporters nerves (i.e. mine)

I got the email this week from the club advertising the Syd Barker. I know it's a noreply email address, but I replied with one sentence. "I'll turn up when the team do"

Good thing we've got two weeks to stew on it! Give us more time to fire up for Geelong. But I've already loaded up with £5000 on GWS in Round 20. They say money can't buy you love. But my £50000 collect will buy me the 'Eternal Sunshine' therapy I need to forget this bipolar cocktease of a season.

So yes. Still angry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back