No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took that for years, have since moved to somac (which is not as good), but gives me 6 months of repeats rather than 2.

But it is a wonder drug.

was on somac for a couple of years, eventually cut out a few foods (mainly rubbish), started on metamucil & gave them the flick, most acid probs can be fixed without meds imho, not that many docs would agree;)

Also, should our court action succeed, I'd love it if we all emailed our local MPs and asked why ASADA spent $5m of taxpayers' money on an investigation they were warned was illegal.

Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy ahead of you on that one.

Had already started drafting a letter to the Minister actually.

was on somac for a couple of years, eventually cut out a few foods (mainly rubbish), started on metamucil & gave them the flick, most acid probs can be fixed without meds imho, not that many docs would agree;)
I wish I could agree, but I can't go a day without them without suffering the 'pang' in the pit of my stomach.

I certainly know when I've forgotten to take a tablet... but if I'm routine in taking them, I have no issues at all.

I'm glad you were able to work away around them. Enjoy the $$ savings and the time you save waiting for the pharmacist taking 15 minutes to print a label with your name on it to go on the outside of the box :mad:

And so it continues.
Just woke up to hear the radio my husband left on and Greg Denholm spewing verbal diarrhoea over Hird and his ego.

FFS

One broken radio later and I'm loving the quiet.
Hopefully you don't watch any of the Footy shows on TV for a little while.

jiQid5G.gif

But yeah, I'm steering clear of most media atm.

And so it continues.
Just woke up to hear the radio my husband left on and Greg Denholm spewing verbal diarrhoea over Hird and his ego.

FFS

One broken radio later and I'm loving the quiet.

'frothing' just about covers it, the flog cannot help himself, the last caller carried on about how can Hird come back given the club cannot tell players what they took blah blah blah, & I swear I could hear the drool spraying all over his microphone.

'frothing' just about covers it, the flog cannot help himself, the last caller carried on about how can Hird come back given the club cannot tell players what they took blah blah blah, & I swear I could hear the drool spraying all over his microphone.
It wasn't drool but did you hear the zip on his fly go down

I wish I could agree, but I can't go a day without them without suffering the 'pang' in the pit of my stomach.

I certainly know when I've forgotten to take a tablet... but if I'm routine in taking them, I have no issues at all.

I'm glad you were able to work away around them. Enjoy the $$ savings and the time you save waiting for the pharmacist taking 15 minutes to print a label with your name on it to go on the outside of the box :mad:

I know exactly what you are talking about, suffered badly for about 8 months until I got it sorted out with meds, but although somac worked, it also made me feel 'off', if that makes any sense. You may have already done so, but if not it can be worth trying a few different things, anyway good luck with it. & yeah, hate those fn chemists.

Could have easily avoided all of this if he had face altering plastic surgery, changed his name, and arrived by boat, rather than being all showy and turning up on an airplane.
If he comes by boat he will prob end up coaching the Manus Island bombers next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it every day. Awesome drug.

I used to take it everyday also till I stopped drinking alcohol and cleaned up my diet haha.

Guys...

Despite your feelings about fogdog, this is cruel and uncalled for.

Do we really want to be those sort of people?
I started it and I'd hardly call what I said cruel. Or the picture that followed my comment either, unless you are saying pictures of him are cruel? Which in itself is cruel?

But on more important issues I only came here to bemoan at Doss that he closed the boycott thread.

Love the pic.. but at the same time.. that is one of Phatpricks less woeful opinions this year.

Essentially I see him stating:
Hird should come back next year UNLESS the players receive infraction notices (I would add successful infraction notices but nevertheless)
The footy public needs to move on next year because EFC has done its 'time' even if you don't agree with it (fair enough)
Hird shouldn't coach this year as it is a distraction (I personally don't agree.. but it is a very valid point and fair enough too)
Trigg deserves another chance (the guy set out to cheat.. and now he will be working at the biggest cheating club in history.. good fit for me)

So I agree the headline is wonky.. but the text (on the Phatprick scale) isn't as bad as his usual efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back