The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think a big marquee signing is coming. We tend to never go down that path. We have to find the next Suarez. Someone just bubbling under the radar, ready to explode and become world class. The exact same thing we did with Torres and Suarez.
Yer but we have already just about got in those types of buys we planned for and still have 75m plus any more sales at our disposal.. think the tactics change a bit this window given we've lost a once in a lifetime player too.

Yep Borini injured already and off the pitch getting attention on his shoulder... For **** sakes!!
Subbed off?

Not sure why he would be playing in a game like this when it looks like we have his sale wrapped up

I'm watching this stream without sound, can anyone tell me what John Henry is saying? Pretty interested to hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hot wheels cars, football players themed? that rules

i enjoyed the friendly, coutinho was just taking the piss, making me laugh in a good way. skrtel and lucas were great. allen good too. ibe good. annoying to lose at the death like that but a good knock out.

if you watched a stream of that i'm not sure you got to see how good coutinho was, though I'm sure you'd know, but the way he just dances around people.. and those classic brasillian shots he takes from distance, he'll get them right.. but he's simply stupendous.

Coutinho and Can good, rest meh. Ibe was ok when he was on.

Coutinho needs to sort out his shooting.

Coutinho and Can good, rest meh. Ibe was ok when he was on.

Coutinho needs to sort out his shooting.

First I have seen of Can (not highlights) and he looks like he needs to grow into his body a little. Very raw but have to back in the coaching staff's view.

Coutinho.... wowee. Made some of Roma's players look very silly. He is frustrating to watch because you want to scream at him for getting into a terrible position amongst opposition players and then he drops a shoulder, shimmies and is in free space... Don't know how he does it - doesn't matter either. Superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back