Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if you've seen this already or would be interested but I found this today

http://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cf...SubCategoryID=2844&ProductID=44006&OrgID=1742

I know it's not an original but I saw a guy wearing one at the Hawthorn v West Coast game the other week and it looked alright for a reproduction.
The AFL logo looks dodgy. The A is too high and the bottom left of the union jack doesn't meet the left of the shield. Plus there's no laces on the ball. I've seen misprints like that on old jumpers before but for a 2014 reproduction, that's a poor effort

The AFL logo looks dodgy. The A is too high and the bottom left of the union jack doesn't meet the left of the shield. Plus there's no laces on the ball. I've seen misprints like that on old jumpers before but for a 2014 reproduction, that's a poor effort

Ah yeah I see what you mean. To see something like that come from a club makes me wonder if they have to slightly alter it due to copyright restrictions as it doesn't look to be "official AFL" branded.

Damn.... I was getting excited for a moment.

I have the "diamonds" replica, and it has the same AFL logo. To be honest, I never noticed it until you just mentioned it. There is stitching on the ball, just doesn't show up in the photo because it's small. And obviously not to scale.

But yeah, definitely not a faithful replica. And now that I've noticed it, a little disappointed.

To see something like that come from a club makes me wonder if they have to slightly alter it due to copyright restrictions as it doesn't look to be "official AFL" branded.

Nothing of the sort, it's made through the club and it's AFL IP so there's no dodging of copyright or anything. It's just a lack of attention to detail

Wanted
any TAC Cup jumpers from about 2009 onwards? Need something new to strut around in at training haha!

Anyone got one of these?

Hawthorn-5.gif

Thinking about selling this 1995-1997 Inaugural Fremantle Dockers away green guernsey.
DSC09863.JPG DSC09855.JPG Is the woolen material with collar and badges inc Hard Yakka.
Have a vintage scarf as well.
Rare and hard to find now.....
DSC09863.JPG DSC09855.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time I've heard of the St Pats guernseys, I had a bit of a look on google, are they all long sleeve?

I played against them for years in Ballarat and i cannot remember seeing a short sleeved jumper. My school only had long sleeved too but we were able to "alter" our ones to make them short sleeved.

And on the mention of them taking good care of the jumpers. Well i dont know where we got it from but i am led to believe they left it behind but we made sure that we took care of it...

If you cant tell with them being my school main rival i dont care much for the jumper...

Have a few things potentially up for sale depending on the offer:

Adelaide Crows 1993 Retail (To fit chest 105cm) sold
Adelaide Crows 2008 Away Retail (L)
Adelaide Crows 2009 Home Retail (L)
Adelaide Crows 2009 Away Player Issue #15 Brad Symes (M Very Tight)
Adelaide Crows 2012 Home Retail Signed by team (L)
Adelaide Crows 2012 Away Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan (L)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Retail (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Away Retail (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Training red (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Taylor Walker #13 (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Patrick Dangerfield #32 (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2014 Home Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan Inaugural Adelaide Oval Round 3 vs Sydney (signed) (XL)

PM if you want pics of anything or have any offers. Not in any particular rush but extra money to pay the bills is always handy.

Last edited:

Adelaide Crows 1993 Retail
Adelaide Crows 2008 Away Retail
Adelaide Crows 2009 Home Retail
Adelaide Crows 2009 Away Player Issue #15 Brad Symes
Adelaide Crows 2012 Home Retail Signed by team
Adelaide Crows 2012 Away Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Retail
Adelaide Crows 2013 Away Retail
Adelaide Crows 2013 Training red
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Taylor Walker #13
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Patrick Dangerfield #32
Adelaide Crows 2014 Home Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan Inaugural Adelaide Oval Round 3 vs Sydney (signed)

PM if you want pics of anything or have any offers. Not in any particular rush but extra money to pay the bills is always handy.

thought you were just getting started with your collection :(

Adelaide Crows 1993 Retail (To fit chest 105cm) sold
Adelaide Crows 2008 Away Retail (L)
Adelaide Crows 2009 Home Retail (L)
Adelaide Crows 2009 Away Player Issue #15 Brad Symes (M Very Tight)
Adelaide Crows 2012 Home Retail Signed by team (L)
Adelaide Crows 2012 Away Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan (L)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Retail (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Away Retail (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Training red (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Taylor Walker #13 (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Patrick Dangerfield #32 (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2014 Home Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan Inaugural Adelaide Oval Round 3 vs Sydney (signed) (XL)

Have sent you a PM re. some guernseys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back