FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be the only one that thinks Huddo should stick to commentating sport, he's poor as a host, lacks conviction, Whateley is like Robbo when he gets fired up there's no stopping him, Huddo sticks it on auto pilot and is counting down the shows until Beaker returns.
There's only so much Hudson can do when he's stuck with a spud like Slobbo.

From what i see when anthony hudson is on AFL360 are a lot of childish things being said.
When gerard whateley is on the show instantly grows up in maturity.
There are a lot of things that huddo needs to learn. Good on him for trying though.

2wnxsfq.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huddo still hasn't quite mastered the art of hiding his disdain for Robbo when he goes on one of his long tangents.

Gerard is very good at it.

Watching Huddo and Robbo is car crash tv at its best.

Huddo clearly thinks of Robbo what most people think - that he's a run of the mill bogan whose paid extremely well to voice his opinion and write poorly written articles. Someone who is to be enjoyed, but not to be taken seriously. Huddo doesn't hide this very well, and is probably a little bit smug in the process.

Robbo has picked up on this, and responds by attempting to belittle Huddo at any opportunity and make him feel like an outsider in what he bizarrely considers to be his territory.

The whole Magnussen incident certainly didn't help either.

You could cut the air with a knife, mainly of Robbo's doing, and it's strangely compelling to watch.

Watching Huddo and Robbo is car crash tv at its best.

Huddo clearly thinks of Robbo what most people think - that he's a run of the mill bogan whose paid extremely well to voice his opinion and write poorly written articles. Someone who is to be enjoyed, but not to be taken seriously. Huddo doesn't hide this very well, and is probably a little bit smug in the process.

Robbo DOES do a good job of acting like the guy you were unfortunate to sit next to at the bar and won't shut up. Having Huddo playing the "average joe stuck next to the drunk moron" adds even more to the illusion.

Robbo DOES do a good job of acting like the guy you were unfortunate to sit next to at the bar and won't shut up. Having Huddo playing the "average joe stuck next to the drunk moron" adds even more to the illusion.

Definitely needs to give up the smokes does Robbo. I half expect him to burst into a smokers coughing fit.

Jesus, what is the point of having Maclure on this show? His analysis is weak and hopeless "I knew Freo would drop Sylvia" no s**t dickhead. Otherwise he just sits around being pissy, taking pot shots and offering zero insight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back