Media Season 17 SFA Player Trading Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more than happy to let you continue the work we did, with all the ideas and templates we created.

Maybe then you can spend hours upon hours, discussing, thinking and creating into what becomes a 15 page PM, a folder of ideas and bits of here and there's, but ultimately just scraping the surface of the time needed.

s**t, I'll give you the rights to the 2 pages of rules I made for an SFA player trading card game.

Unfortunately, I won't have the time anymore to carry out such a project, but it seems you may.

So if you're interested, just let me know.

Thanks but no thanks, I'm good.

I'm more than happy to let you continue the work we did, with all the ideas and templates we created.

Maybe then you can spend hours upon hours, discussing, thinking and creating into what becomes a 15 page PM, a folder of ideas and bits of here and there's, but ultimately just scraping the surface of the time needed.

s**t, I'll give you the rights to the 2 pages of rules I made for an SFA player trading card game.

Unfortunately, I won't have the time anymore to carry out such a project, but it seems you may.

So if you're interested, just let me know.

Nice rant

If I did not know any better I would say your Jimmies might have been rustled :)

Nice rant

If I did not know any better I would say your Jimmies might have been rustled :)
Of course.

Given the amount of time and dedication Bengwatkins and myself placed into designing these cards of and for other people, I won't stand idly by while someone mocks the work we've done.

Of course.

Given the amount of time and dedication Bengwatkins and myself placed into designing these cards of and for other people, I won't stand idly by while someone mocks the work we've done.

A faint echo of FR's sediments towards his Warriors rustled passed my ear.

Season 17

SFA Player Trading Cards
"Potential: what is it and who has it? Sean Rusling had potential. Richard Kelly, the guy who made Donnie Darko, had potential. ****, even Hitler had potential as an artist. What separates mediocrity from true genius is the ability to craft something substantial with your potential, and no, the sheer brutality of the holocaust that was Kelly's Southland Tales does not count as something substantial.

This thread had potential. It was started by two brilliant collaborators each with a keen sense for statistics and graphics, if all had gone according to plan, it really could have been something great. Imagine a trading card with stats like 'How many times Player A has retired', or 'How many times has Player B turned coats', or 'How many f-bombs beez dropped in S15'. Those were probably never going to be implemented, but considering the awe-inspiring potential this concept had to what it actually became, and it's enough to make a blind, cripple, AIDS-riddled baby weep"

D
Thread failed to deliver.

Really. Because it takes about 10 seconds a card to make, right?

Good call kiddos.

Good call kiddos.

If it only takes 10 seconds then make some more.....

he he

p2wAGrQ.jpg

Gingy loves me.

Good call kiddos.
So you would call this thread that has a distinct lack in cards a winner?
Glad to know your standards are so high!

Never said it was a winner, but to give it a D is a bit rich.
So my statement of failing to deliver what it was intended is factually wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesnt mean ALL of them, we were waiting for the season to finish so we didnt have to ******* guess the numbers, are you *ed??

Is everyone in this league just deciding to be absolute campaigners everywhere on this board, in every thread, with every post and every little contribution?

What the * is happening to this league?

That doesnt mean ALL of them, we were waiting for the season to finish so we didnt have to ******* guess the numbers, are you ******ed??

Is everyone in this league just deciding to be absolute campaigners everywhere on this board, in every thread, with every post and every little contribution?

What the **** is happening to this league?
I'm just stating when TFB said a portion of the cards would be done. I agreed either publicly or mentally that waiting was a good idea. I also understand that these would take up a s**t load of time. I'd also like to point out that I haven't been involved in the thread bashing, but was just responding to the question you asked.

THIS is why Im getting sick of this s**t in the SFA. I have enough things on my plate to do with excel sheets and other media threads, to single out one that takes even MORE time than the rest is just piss weak by people from this league that used to actually be respected.

Its piss weak.

That doesnt mean ALL of them, we were waiting for the season to finish so we didnt have to ******* guess the numbers, are you ******ed??

What the **** is happening to this league?
Do you understand what 'released' means?

Does this remind you of something okeydoke7 ? :p
(Hint, I'm still me but now Beng is you)

My criticisms do come with a warning not to be digested literally, it's hidden and embedded deep within the tone of my posting. If you can't pick up on it, the wires that program your wit must be fried.

I would say "lighten up" but what's the point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back