Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - It's Never Too Soon edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly stalking. It popped up on my screen via a response from ER.

I hadn't checked the date. I guess him saying that 3 whole months ago makes it better?

Nice to see you still feel the need to comment on the nature of my posting. Must be about time I exposed that limited intellect of yours boda. Which topic you fancy a beating on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just weird commenting on a post from April... in April we were on top of the ladder so.. week is a long time and all that.

Our club would be derelict in it's duty if we didn't go all out at Coniglio in the hopes of getting him for 2016. Only contracted to the end of next year so before he re-signs we should make him an offer to come home.
It doesn't look like anyone is in a rush to leave Gold Coast so we should target a GWS player or two.

Port will bend us over like they did when they got Ebert.

One thing I hate about our club is that we never bend anyone over for anything.
Their is no threat of the pre season draft as when ebert left . Port know that crows would take him in PSD so we have leverage

Port will bend us over like they did when they got Ebert.

One thing I hate about our club is that we never bend anyone over for anything.

Port had a high pick in the pre-season draft last time as leverage, this time they will be weaker in their position. If port want to be campaigners again, then let Lycett walk into the PSD where we can pick him up again before Port. Well that's if he even lasts to our pick as other clubs would certainly be circling as well.

Having said that - if it is a choice for him between Fremantle and West Coast as a 29 year old, who do you think he would choose?

I'd also be surprised if we drove too hard for him given the state of our list. Would be cool though.

Having said that - if it is a choice for him between Fremantle and West Coast as a 29 year old, who do you think he would choose?

I'd also be surprised if we drove too hard for him given the state of our list. Would be cool though.
He will choose money. If he is leaving Sydney you would imagine it is because of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Lycett and Gaff are staying.

Why?

Cos your campaigners? Or you genuinely reckon he isn't worth pick 15?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know for a fact that PA would have parted with there first.

'Terrible idea' is a bit much given there's no apparent downside.
The only downside is the fact we likely won't be challenging for a flag for those years.

What a terrible idea. Absolutely no need in the slightest.

I don't think it is completely terrible. We have lost Cox and Glass (and maybe Waters) from our side this year. That is a hell of a lot of games experience, finals experience, premiership players and also on field leadership. We could be missing some genuine on field leadership next year and even if Malceski costs a spot on the list his presence on field may be invaluable to the development of our younger players.

If he contributes to a drive into the top 8 in 2015-16 I think it'd be worth it.

If the club feels we can challenge then yes we should at least inquire.

I was bored and had a gander on the Port board in their trade thread. Found a post from June:

Mason Shaw + Ben Newton

for

Scott Lycett + Jack Darling

A few Port fans sensibly took the piss but then a few started suggesting they wouldn't do it...

Malceski has been solid last couple of years, could be AA this year.

25 disposals off the half back and 5 rebound 50's a game. Creative and attacking.

If Waters wouldnt have had all these injuries he could have had a period similar to Malceskis

His big Southern Cross tattoo doesnt excite me though......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back