Opinion K Mart: red hot special - (Bucks on AFL360: "Kyle Martin is being upgraded this week")

Remove this Banner Ad

So has he been formally upgraded? Nothing on the CFC website or afl.com - is he definitely in?
Official announcement will be this afternoon before selections are lodged. They should announce Frostys re-elevation at the same time.

End of the Season

Yep this - if we want him on the main list for next year we have to use our last pick in the national draft on him. I suspect we will, and will do so with Frost too also (so our last two picks will be used for them).

What if Martin is selected as the sub...

[IMG]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minimum of 8 weeks.

They obviously don't think Huddo will be back playing even for the VFL finals.

So, it seems we've seen the last of The People's Beard in the black and white... :(
Why place Huddo on LTI when we have a free mid season upgrade & also Maxy??
Doesn't make any sense to me.

Minimum of 8 weeks.

So, it seems we've seen the last of The People's Beard in the black and white... :(

Indicates to me that Grundy will be played in the 2s for the rest of the year, unless he dominates and Witta flops.

Hudson could go another year, who knows, the man is immortal.

great news for Martin... we all (hopefully) knew it was just a matter of time- glads its now happened.

hopefully for his sake hes in the 21 and not sub

Minimum of 8 weeks.

Why place Huddo on LTI when we have a free mid season upgrade & also Maxy??
Doesn't make any sense to me.
Hudson's already been on the LTI for a few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back