News Retirement of another Collingwood veteran - ANNOUNCED IN OP

Remove this Banner Ad

You have trolled me for the last time, BigFooty...

attachment.php

(But in all seriousness, enjoy your retirement, Quicky). :)

Was there a Reason? or has he got a Life and who will take his Place?

I'll have you know that never have, nor ever will I have a life, and I resent your remark! ;) :p

As to who will take my place I was going to put forward Dave The Man as the prime candidate but he cancelled his account so that is no good.

Maybe we can get tess out of retirement. I plan to leave the board in good hands when I leave.

P.S. Dave you're the funniest bastard on this board mate, and you don't realise it hahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no need to say "thanks" in regards to infractions, but Quicky is/was probably one of the most honest and sincere not to mention a level headed Mod, on BF.

EFA

(it's true :thumbsu: )

See ya Quicky. You have done a great job. I hope you will still be posting around the boards, your posts are always quality.

Thanks for herding this zoo!

Really sorry to see Quicky go, just as I was with Swooop. He's been a great presence and guiding hand on your board and also in mod land, and has, along with the other Pies mods, been very pro-active on a number of fronts which might be considered new and uncharted waters for a football site.

Farewell, mate. From the modding side of things, at least. And best of luck.

I'll have you know that never have, nor ever will I have a life, and I resent your remark! ;) :p

As to who will take my place I was going to put forward Dave The Man as the prime candidate but he cancelled his account so that is no good.

Maybe we can get tess out of retirement. I plan to leave the board in good hands when I leave.

P.S. Dave you're the funniest bastard on this board mate, and you don't realise it hahaha.

Thanks Mate and I hope you enjoy your Retirement:thumbsu:

Well done on an excellent career Quicky. Unfortunately I have only been around to see the latter stages of it but by all accounts you were a gun during your prime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back