Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then were not getting Boyd ...

If we are serious about Boyd then Henderson may well be the price .

GWS won't be letting this bloke go for what we want ... It's going to be for what they want /need ... An A grade CHB .

It's a fair price to pay for Boyd ... Potentially our next Kernahan !!

MS3 said our proposed deal will most likely satisfy GWS. Also said it doesn't involve Hendo.

Might wanna backtrack a few Harks

120611reutersashura_512x288.jpg

I've punished myself already!! What else can I do? :(

Hey guys,
long time reader of the main board. I come in peace. I never really felt the need to post, but after reading the Boyd wanting out thread I felt the need to clarify and make an account. I know the Boyd family personally (old neighbour) and still keep in contact with them. Basically yes other Vic teams have been in contact with him but the only club he’d consider is Carlton which I assume you are all aware is the team his family are obsessed with. I’m not going to reveal much due to not being at liberty to, however I’d say there’s a pretty good chance he won’t be at GWS next year.

Hey guys,
long time reader of the main board. I come in peace. I never really felt the need to post, but after reading the Boyd wanting out thread I felt the need to clarify and make an account. I know the Boyd family personally (old neighbour) and still keep in contact with them. Basically yes other Vic teams have been in contact with him but the only club he’d consider is Carlton which I assume you are all aware is the team his family are obsessed with. I’m not going to reveal much due to not being at liberty to, however I’d say there’s a pretty good chance he won’t be at GWS next year.
With news like that, you're more than welcome around these parts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
It's building...............:)

Now if only you had a post history so it didn't look so shady :p

Given my naivety and I'm going to say you're spot on and Tom will be wearing the number 25 next year in the navy blue.

Could just be my second favourite poster.

Hey guys,
I do love a sweet-talker! :D

Now if only you had a post history so it didn't look so shady :p

Given my naivety and I'm going to say you're spot on and Tom will be wearing the number 25 next year in the navy blue.

Could just be my second favourite poster.
Credibility is for the post-season!

Untouchables = Murphy, Gibbs, Henderson and Cripps.
HIGHLY UNLIKELY to be traded = Yarran, Menzel or Docherty.
Bait = Walker, Casbolt and Garlett

I heard once that Jamo was on the cards to be traded to GWS if the right deal presented itself.

If we can get Boyd without losing Henderson i'll be rapt.

Don't see how though unless it's Yarran + .

To be clear, i want to keep Henderson. I believe he is a gun KPD who is doing a fair job filling in up forward for us because we have no-one else up there. He is not the answer as a KPF in a contending team however. We are on 6 wins.

If we can recruit Boyd without giving up Hendo i'll be a happy bagger. Just don't see how.

If we can swing it with a combo from Walker, Garlett, Levi and a Draft Pick then all power to us.
We need two Hendersons, but it's nonsense to say he can't be a KPF for a contending team. Geelong won a flag with Mooney and N.Ablett. Better player than Spalding who was a good role player.

Lachie is our best CHF with his lead up marking, endurance, agility and ability to hit a target inside 50. Hendo doesn't lack intensity and confidence like Vickery, Shaun McKernan, Watts and other talls who still have raw talent. Hasn't been fit after his pre-season.

We need two Hendersons, but it's nonsense to say he can't be a KPF for a contending team. Geelong won a flag with Mooney and N.Ablett. Better player than Spalding who was a good role player.

Lachie is our best CHF with his lead up marking, endurance, agility and ability to hit a target inside 50. Hendo doesn't lack intensity and confidence like Vickery, Shaun McKernan, Watts and other talls who still have raw talent. Hasn't been fit after his pre-season.
You've pretty much nailed it, A_M. Hendo does his best work as second banana - be it up forward or down back. Has worked well in tandem with Jamo and now looks the goods when Waite / Levi are FF role. When not playing in either goal square he has the skills to take marks and hit targets and seems to have the footy smarts to boot.
Thanks Vossy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back