No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd assume they're also the same as those who claim all these 'immigrants' are stealing their jobs, voted Liberal purely because they thought it would prevent 'boat people', and are very likely to have either a southern cross or '**** off we're full' bumper sticker on their car.

Jesus I am embarrassed to be Australian.
shDmF0L.jpg

Robbo on SEN has nailed it! Hirdy is welcome back after serving his 'penalty'. It seems the players want him back. Do they feel he was wrongly penalized? Nothing uncovered has portrayed him or the club as cheats. Robbo outlines this. What's the question then. Federal Court may answer this. The cloudy element may not have been our artwork??? Robbo is a patient man, in my opinion, and is waiting to deliver his hand. He has invested in this!? The EFC, apologies to some, would have had a plan in place long ago, as to James' return. Are going after AD etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let it happen. Wait for the silence! That will mean WIN!!!

I'd assume they're also the same as those who claim all these 'immigrants' are stealing their jobs, voted Liberal purely because they thought it would prevent 'boat people', and are very likely to have either a southern cross or '**** off we're full' bumper sticker on their car.

Shocking post, mate. Seriously. There's a politics board, if you really feel the need to bring offensive, partisan crap like this to BF.

Because of a vast minority?

Eh, it's not even worth throwing the bathwater out about, in a "footy/society is ****ed" kind of way.

Some people just have an overgrown sense of entitlement of their intrinsic right to impose their opinions on everyone else. The whole saga is still a topical issue and if you're lucky enough to run into one of those loud mouths, you might be lucky enough to have them try you for size.

But they're certainly not, in my mind, worthy of the slightest respect when they do it.

Funnily enough, I was going for a walk yesterday morning, with my Essendon cap on but completely minding my own business, when an utter stranger stopped me. He asked me "how do you folk live with yourselves?"

I responded with "what?"

He then starts on a rant about how Essendon have disgraced the game, and how the fans have...

At that point I interjected. My actual response isn't printable.

Seriously? Wow. What a knob.

You have stronger reserves of patience than I if that's the approach you'd take.

When someone accosts me about it uninvited and out of context like that, I feel no call to be anything but obnoxious in response. Short and obnoxious.

GFC!

Eh, it's not even worth throwing the bathwater out about, in a "footy/society is ******" kind of way.

Some people just have an overgrown sense of entitlement of their intrinsic right to impose their opinions on everyone else. The whole saga is still a topical issue and if you're lucky enough to run into one of those loud mouths, you might be lucky enough to have them try you for size.

But they're certainly not, in my mind, worthy of the slightest respect when they do it.
I've been fairly lucky in that regard.

Where do all you people live!? Anyone that's brought it up with me has been fairly level headed, and at least listens to reason when I give my response as to why I don't think we've done anything wrong/why I still support the club and Hird. Maybe I'm just not living in a hardcore enough area

I've been fairly lucky in that regard.

Where do all you people live!? Anyone that's brought it up with me has been fairly level headed, and at least listens to reason when I give my response as to why I don't think we've done anything wrong/why I still support the club and Hird. Maybe I'm just not living in a hardcore enough area
I live in Moonee Ponds. This happened just off Union Road, Ascot Vale.

Fairly hardcore Essendon area in its own right.

Sit tight, bog quietly.

That bloke couldn't bog quietly.

I'm not a smart man, but simple physics, laws of displacement and so on.....

Hirdy might channel his energies into the debacle with his presence being a bonus for our playing team? A few big ones, legally, coming up and he might be keen to present well at these. At the same time, our team continues success, powered up with his return and their desire to fulfill his return!?!?

I have no doubt that the club will do what is best for the PLAYERS... not what the media/general flogs want.

Personally I think Players will want Hirdy around.. but either way.. after listening to 'experts' write us off because we are distracted for two years.. I kind of just tune it out.

It doesn't suit the media narrative to realise that the players appear fine.. there is no exodus and everyone that NEEDS to know what is happening.. does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO the reason some non-Essendon supporters feel the need to have a crack at random Essendon supporters is that they're insecure and / or have a bullying tendency, and the current saga has given them an excuse to feel superior.

"My club is better than your club. Therefore I am better than you."

Simple.

I honestly still cant work out how the same people who say It's BS that we are paying Hird when he is banned, don't want him to come back when he isn't banned.

In other words they reckon we should pay him for doing nothing when he isn't banned. Its just stupid.

I honestly dont know why im trying to work out the stupidity of people either.

IMO the reason some non-Essendon supporters feel the need to have a crack at random Essendon supporters is that they're insecure and / or have a bullying tendency, and the current saga has given them an excuse to feel superior.

Simple.

Agree.

What they don't realise, is that it is true when we say it.

Damian Barrett recieves no comments , other than really from Chris Heffernan's "It's being discussed". Then proceeds to determine that the decision has been made. And also says that it may even be publicly revealed in the next 24 hours.

Brah, you need to upgrade your journalism bro.

Simple.

Gotta admit to feeling this way as an Ess supporter, not so much being better, but just a superior footy analyst.
My eyes always have and always will "glaze over" as soon as someone declares Norf, Rich, Saints, Melb, or the Bulldogs as their teams.

At the end of the Melbourne v Essendon game a Melbourne supporter near me yelled out to the Essendon players as they were walking off, "suck s**t you f**king drug cheating c**ts."

He would have been in his twenties. I have never been as close to getting into a fight as I was at that moment. I simply wanted to knock his head off.

The west coast game last year at eithad was the other moment I got upset and angry at the comments around me.

But for someone to comment in public while you are going about your business doss, really shows what a sad life that person lives.

Gotta admit to feeling this way as an Ess supporter, not so much being better, but just a superior footy analyst.
My eyes always have and always will "glaze over" as soon as someone declares Norf, Rich, Saints, Melb, or the Bulldogs as their teams.
Let's not get too carried away. Can't possibly judge how much someone knows about footy based purely on the team they support.

Every supporter base has its knowledgeable and clueless elements.

Let's not get too carried away. Can't possibly judge how much someone knows about footy based purely on the team they support.

Wellllll............

I live in Moonee Ponds. This happened just off Union Road, Ascot Vale.

Fairly hardcore Essendon area in its own right.
Similar thing happened to an in law. We were at a family Easter egg hunt here in ballarat this year. My in law dressed her three year old in a pies jumper (child abuse IMO) that day and her kid loves the pies. Anyway we're minding our own business when this scrubber of a cowhole comes over and says 'you're a *ing shockin dog of a mother for dressing your kids up n that outfit!' We didn't know who she was but she got a rousing 'get fkt!' From my in laws husband. Backed off swearing like a sailor.

Doesn't matter who you barrack for, some people are mentally deranged. Sadly it's the way of things.

At the end of the Melbourne v Essendon game a Melbourne supporter near me yelled out to the Essendon players as they were walking off, "suck s**t you f**king drug cheating c**ts."

He would have been in his twenties. I have never been as close to getting into a fight as I was at that moment. I simply wanted to knock his head off.

The west coast game last year at eithad was the other moment I got upset and angry at the comments around me.

But for someone to comment in public while you are going about your business doss, really shows what a sad life that person lives.

The Lord and I absolutely dismantled a North fan at a game last year; he got a bit lippy and within a quarter I swear he wanted to be our pen pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back