Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 17, 2001
Here, obviously
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AFC
SF celebrity management , run by Sharon Finigan , who also manages Jesinta Campbell , will now manage him.

Sweet, cushy role but. He's on a contract that will take him out until retirement - all you need to do is get cosy with the traffic police for the inevitable car crashes but that's about it.

Great work, SF Celebrity Management ... whoever you are. :thumbsu:

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Why would he need an agent now? Oh I spose for lucrative third party and ambassador roles:rolleyes:

Yeah how terrible of a footballer to try and parlay their skills and fame into off-field income streams, that can generate a crust for them once their playing days are over.

donbooger

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Williamstown
AFL Club
Geelong
Pickering will have his payment or ongoings agreed on already, If it is set up so that Franklin could cut him off at any time and keep his fee then Liam is a fool.

Yeah how terrible of a footballer to try and parlay their skills and fame into off-field income streams, that can generate a crust for them once their playing days are over.

He has a few milllion reasons why he can put his feet up after retirement (even an "early" retirement due to injury or substance addiction)

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I see no-one is really crying for Liam.

Looks like Pickers took all of Buddy's Cola allowance

10408807_537336756371763_844231589128966794_n.jpg

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I thought player agents needed some kind of AFLPA accreditation.
Yeah that's what I thought.

Maybe he'll say he's self managed for footy and has a celebrity agent. Or maybe AFL contracts have to be managed by AFLPA managers but you don't need one once the contract is done.

Can't help but think this isn't necessarily a bad thing for Pickers. No more % of Buddies off field money but probably a lot more time to work on other players.

Back