Past player - Tim McIntyre

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim is definetly 178cm & a fast leading forward with good hands who really came on for Sturt in the second half of 2011. He would have played more but his defencive side was an issue with the coach during the early stages of 2011. His second half of 2011 was much improved. Huge upside. Go get them Tim. ;)

What happened to this guy?

From Facebook
Angus Duthie Tim's my cousin and he was hampered by stress fractures all year, he is now pursuing his basketball career over in Germany, if that does now work out the crows have given him an option be apart of the reserves team next year

From Facebook
Angus Duthie Tim's my cousin and he was hampered by stress fractures all year, he is now pursuing his basketball career over in Germany, if that does now work out the crows have given him an option be apart of the reserves team next year

Can he play for our Reserves team? I thought we could only have one ex AFL Crow playing in that team.

Or does it mean that (A) Wingnut is to retire, or (B) we are renegotiating our Reserves deal to be more alligned with the Port Magpies.

If B, can we negotiate to allow supporters buy that jumper.

Are you sure it isn't Tim Klaosen that the facebook post is about? He was the ex-basketballer, and I'm pretty sure he went to pursue a basketball career in Europe. And he had stress fractures while he was with the club, which fits the post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back