Upper Murray 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips by Demonroo - Round 12

Bullioh v Corryong - Corryong by 5 points - Match of the round.
Tumba v Cudgie - The Roos in an upset - 2 points.
Feds v Walwa - The Magpies to get their first win by 2 goals.

Seen the article in the BM today in relation to the funding for the development at the kennel - good for the away teams and there should be enough hot water for both teams.

Besides the two Corryong sides its good to see facilities improving at all clubs

Bullioh 29pt win and belt the crap out of each other
Cudgewa 10gl
Feds 25pt

TIPS THIS WEEK
Bullioh by 21pts over Corry
Walwa by 14pts over Feds
Cudgie by 27pts over Tumba
Good to see Bullioh get there grant for there club rooms, will be at there game this week.
Now that i've seen all teams play the only possible change on the ladder will be to see who finish's second, am leanning towards Bullioh but this weeks game mite decide that. Tumba are still in with a chance can stick with clubs for 3 quarters then get blown out of the park in one quarter,resting some of your good players when the game is in the balance is not the way to go leave them on the ground.

My Selections
Bullioh by 19points will be too fit for Demons this time.Hickey and Culph to kick a swag.
Walwa to finally hit the Board Feds are going through the motion and cant wait to finish the year.
Cudgie to win by the biggest margin over Tumba.

G'day gentleman, newcomer here.
Thought I'd throw in my 2 cents;
Demons and Dogs to belt each other black & blue in a mud bath at the dog pen.. Will be less than a goal in it but Corryong to get up again.
Walwa should get their first win of the year. Have been playing better football.
Cudgie to straighten up any speed wobbles creeping in. Will get up by 10-12 goals at home.

Just a couple of things on the comments by deery in the paper last week. If that was my coach I would rather he keep his thoughts to himself. Say all you want in house but stirring things up gives the opposition a reason to come for you. And wouldn't bullioh be rubbing their hands together with all this going on publicly. Blues and dees will smash each other in a 2nd semi or prelim and the dirty dogs will be waiting in the granny. Flag favourites for me. And the blues/dees would have spent a lot of money to come 2nd/3rd.
I think it's great that at least Deery is willing to give an honest opinion on the opposition (whether it's right or wrong), shades of Maxy Duncan when he was at Tumba.:)

P.S. Great to see Bullioh getting some state of the art amenities, now if only they can extend the size of the ground and put some decent drainage in a G/F might be worthwhile there.:thumbsu:

Well guys went out to Bullioh game thinking it would be a good contest, personally i thought it was a s**t game both sides exchanging words with each other plus supporters with two supporters having a punch-on on the far side of the ground in the last quarter.One bullioh player was red-carded in the last quarter or was that a corryong player who knows plus another two players yellow carded fenton from bullioh McInnes from corryong twice so he could of been the player red carded who knows.If i was going to rate the umpiring of that game 4 out of 10.In the last quarter the umps should of sent the players that were meleeing off the ground it would of left about 10 players from both clubs playing.The best player on the ground was Curran from bullioh.Corryongs best player was Rienbeck[no.2], their coach Reidy played well just needs to be more confident when kicking for goal.Personally if i was Reidy i would rest Evan now until finals he won't like it but watching him yesterday i could see he is not 100% and that guy is the heart an soul of that team. max

Must agree, standard of ground poor,standard of umpiring poor and the play followed suit.We have to get the umpiring right
as a grand final will hinge on it.

Looks like Corryong might finally have a good person in the Ruck, at least for day, thats if the Netballer in yesterdays paper can double up.

Looks like Corryong might finally have a good person in the Ruck, at least for day, thats if the Netballer in yesterdays paper can double up.
Sounds like you don't rate Spinksy, Tangers or Tom Nicholas Novice. Got a little grudge against the mighty dees?:p

Welcome back D-85, haven't heard from you in a long time!!

Tips by Demonroo:

* Tumba to beat Bullioh in extremely big upset Carey kicks winning goal on the siren, the Roos by 6 points;
* Feds to beat Corryong in another big upset - Feds by 3 points. The two clubs battle in out in the main street that night for the title of the biggest loser!!..lol
* Walwa beat's Cudgie having played the game of their lives - their first win in two years, the town goes wild, the boys are pissed for 6 months!!

Demonroo those results would certainly create a lot of interest but I think you better go out and check the tank
water somethings obviously causing the delirium.Better still, maybe a good hit with a house brick would get you
back into the clear thinking arena.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well guys 3 weeks until finals,how i see it Cudgie to play Bullioh 2nd semi with Cudgie advancing to G.F. if a dry day if wet i think Bullioh, Corryong to beat Tumba in 1st semi and hopefully meet Cudgie at Cudgie
LEAGUE MEDAL
Bullioh-Curran/Reid
Tumba-B.Carey/Campbell
Cudgie-McKvoy/Pynnapples
Feds- Williams/H.Tyrell
Corry-E.Nicholas/Paton
Walwa-Bosman/Morgan

Yeah two rds to go and looks like its a cudgewa/bullioh top two!! Not sure what's happened at corryong but wouldn't right them of just yet! They have got some quality players. Tumba to make the final spot.
As for the medal! I'll go with:
Voigt/Pynapples cudge
Curran/hindle bullioh
Gilson corry
Don't think anyone from the other clubs well poll enough.

Looks like being a very interesting couple of weeks,with the Finals teams set in concrete and Cudgewa having
to Play Bullioh/Corryong in the final home and away games,then Bullioh again in the 2nd Semi.Most lounge
coaches would be beginning to wonder,will Bullioh play there strongest side next week if wet,will Cudgewa
rest a few until the second semi final.All I can say is dont flirt with form, History shows the team loosing the
2nd Semi Final rarely plays in the Grand Final.

I think it will be a Bullioh/Corryong G.F. with Bullioh taking home the bacon.
For league medal i think Curran from Bullioh and E.Nicholas from Corryong and my dark horse Bailey from Bullioh.
Chopper just looking back over the last couple of season Tumba have played in 3 G.F. since 2009 and have only missed out on finals once which was 2011 and we know footy goes in cycles around about every 5 season then clubs have to rebuild i think Tumba have run there race for this season good efford considering they lost 12 players from last seasons team.
Now which clubs will be looking for coaches next season anyone got any thoughts on that?
And have crowdes dropped down from last season ?

I think it will be a Bullioh/Corryong G.F. with Bullioh taking home the bacon.
For league medal i think Curran from Bullioh and E.Nicholas from Corryong and my dark horse Bailey from Bullioh.
Chopper just looking back over the last couple of season Tumba have played in 3 G.F. since 2009 and have only missed out on finals once which was 2011 and we know footy goes in cycles around about every 5 season then clubs have to rebuild i think Tumba have run there race for this season good efford considering they lost 12 players from last seasons team.
Now which clubs will be looking for coaches next season anyone got any thoughts on that?
And have crowdes dropped down from last season ?
Don't be surprised if James Paton takes votes off Ev

Reading through the comments in the Border Morning Mail,it would seem Deery is having a bit each way.we will not have our
best side in on Saturday but we will be ready for the Finals.Momentum at the end of the season brings confidence and we all
know confidence brings results.Could be a couple of interesting weeks with form and injuries playing a big part.I only hope
the umpires dont have any input in results.

TIPS THIS WEEK
Tumba to keep their spot in the 4 by 38pts over Feds
Bullioh by 16pts over Cudgie
Corryong by 12gls over Walwa

Tumba to defeat Feds by 7gls to keep their final chances alive
Corryong by 10gls over Walwa
Cudgie by 19pts over Bullioh, and Corryong to regain 2nd spot in the final round[i hope] either way there will be a final at Bullioh.

Permiership still right open to any of the top 3 teams.
Medal
Pynapples or Gilson
Goal kicking looks interesting going into the last round with a battle at the top between two team mates.
I still think it will be bullioh cudgie GF with bullioh the better coached team to come through in a close one

Are all the coaching positions locked away for next year? If not who should they go after? Will anybody chase a tallangatta or Hume league reserve grade coach or would they be more inclined to keep it local?

Permiership still right open to any of the top 3 teams.
Medal
Pynapples or Gilson
Goal kicking looks interesting going into the last round with a battle at the top between two team mates.
I still think it will be bullioh cudgie GF with bullioh the better coached team to come through in a close one

Cudgewa won by 9 goals Saturday so By the Bar seriously pull the bar out of ya ass.

Pynapples if he wins league medal it will be well deserved.
Goal kicking medal: Both Mckvoy and Deery have kicked bags of 5 and 6 againts Corryong this year so could go anyway but my money is on Deery.

Cudgewa 50pt
Bullioh 70pts can they steel 2nd spot
Walwa good luck boys 1pt win (pissed for a week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back