Round 18 AFL FANTASY TRADES, *RAGE TRADES FOR SOME*

Remove this Banner Ad

I am going to use the loophole on Hibberd this week as I reckon he could be a late out..... So I am going to chuck the Emergency on him. If he dominates, Ill field cutler next week to get Hibbo's points and bring in Hodge/Mitchell, if he doesnt Ill bring in 2 defenders (Hibbo will then become my D7 for the season).

Then for the C/VC loophole, I will need Derickx or Cameron not to play.

So I am saving both trades for next weeks games.

I thought you couldn't stack or save trades. Once the lockouts in those trades are gone, right?

Not going to loophole. I'd probably find some way to stuff it up. First round of finals for me so got to be careful, doubt they will be using loophole.

Instead of Duncan I'm starting to think Franklin, sickens me that he's worth almost as much as Parker though...would much prefer another LukeyP. $10k short of going Harvey.

I can't decide who to upgrade... Breust or Jaensch? I'm leaning towards Jaensch. Then do I downgrade Georgio to cheapest possible for more cash or downgrade Cameron to a useful DPP.

Breust -> K. Jack
C. Cameron -> Thurlow (DPP option to swap with Cox and Stefan Martin)

Jaensch -> Malceski
Georgio -> Warren (cheapest rookie)

Jaensch -> James Kelly / Malceski / Hanley / Mitchell
C. Cameron -> Thurlow (DPP option to swap with Cox and Stefan Martin)

XbKVz7f.jpg

I think Cox will be back for a home game next week.

I'll do the rookie downgrade before this weekend's lockout and save the other trade for next weekend as the players I'm interested in play next weekend. If Cox isn't named, then I guess i'll have to swap him rather than Jaensch/Breust.

My opponent this weekend still has Ablett as their captain, I think they may have given up.

Need a bit of advice this week guys.

I have Zorko in the mids at the moment and one way or another he is out this week. So what I'm thinking is:

Zorko to Gray, Dangerfield to the midfield and Sandilands to Sam Jacobs.

or

Derickx (anyone think he will play?) to Ben Brown and Zorko up to JPK.

Thoughts would be much appreciated.

Need a bit of advice this week guys.

I have Zorko in the mids at the moment and one way or another he is out this week. So what I'm thinking is:

Zorko to Gray, Dangerfield to the midfield and Sandilands to Sam Jacobs.

or

Derickx (anyone think he will play?) to Ben Brown and Zorko up to JPK.

Thoughts would be much appreciated.

2nd one who else is your ruck thou ?

ATM it's Sandi, Naitanui, Derickx and Thurlow.

so u play ben brown this week if you do that trade ? ive gone something abit different was gonna go sandi to sauce instead sandi to maric 3 90s in his last 4 games low be and then priddis JPK i shouldnt have picked priddis hes pissed me off seems a waste of a trade but i still have $120,000 to go jaensch > mitchell and hoff > jack next round

so u play ben brown this week if you do that trade ? ive gone something abit different was gonna go sandi to sauce instead sandi to maric 3 90s in his last 4 games low be and then priddis JPK i shouldnt have picked priddis hes pissed me off seems a waste of a trade but i still have $120,000 to go jaensch > mitchell and hoff > jack next round

Yeah. Then I'll probably have enough money to upgrade Sandi next week or upgrade Ellis on the back bench, whichever.

However, you've given me an idea. Sandi to Maric leaves me enough cash to go with Zorko to JPK! Sounds decent to me.

If you have the luxury of getting rid of Priddis to go to JPK then do it, but he's a ball magnet and won't go under 100 too much. IMHO, having both Kennedy and Priddis would be the best option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Then I'll probably have enough money to upgrade Sandi next week or upgrade Ellis on the back bench, whichever.

However, you've given me an idea. Sandi to Maric leaves me enough cash to go with Zorko to JPK! Sounds decent to me.

If you have the luxury of getting rid of Priddis to go to JPK then do it, but he's a ball magnet and won't go under 100 too much. IMHO, having both Kennedy and Priddis would be the best option.

well yeah thats the main reason im doing it bkos it leaves me enough money to double trade next week and with tiges in better form u would hope maric goes well or at least he will make some money with a low be... i want JPK in and hes next 2 weeks look good the only other player in the mids i dont want is beams but cant afford to get rid of him as yet... and it seems maric scores well as long as that hack hampson is not playing i dont see him coming back into the side atm (thanks carlton)

well yeah thats the main reason im doing it bkos it leaves me enough money to double trade next week and with tiges in better form u would hope maric goes well or at least he will make some money with a low be... i want JPK in and hes next 2 weeks look good the only other player in the mids i dont want is beams but cant afford to get rid of him as yet... and it seems maric scores well as long as that hack hampson is not playing i dont see him coming back into the side atm (thanks carlton)

I'll take your advice on Maric, being a Richmond supporter and all :)

I also want to get rid of Beams, not a high priority at the moment.

I'll take your advice on Maric, being a Richmond supporter and all :)

I also want to get rid of Beams, not a high priority at the moment.

pressure is on now :eek: hope i dont steer us into the ground both got maric and jpk in good luck !

ive gone something abit different was gonna go sandi to sauce instead sandi to maric 3 90s in his last 4 games low be and then priddis JPK i shouldnt have picked priddis hes pissed me off seems a waste of a trade but i still have $120,000 to go jaensch > mitchell and hoff > jack next round

I'd definitely hold Priddis if it were me. Did you just grab him last week?

Pt9DtMY.png

Your team looks good with JPK, Mitchell and Jack being added, Maric will hopefully be good value too. Any other options apart from Priddis? Or is it the only way to do it and have enough cash for your plans?

I'd definitely hold Priddis if it were me. Did you just grab him last week?

Pt9DtMY.png

Your team looks good with JPK, Mitchell and Jack being added, Maric will hopefully be good value too. Any other options apart from Priddis? Or is it the only way to do it and have enough cash for your plans?

with my second trade i dont want jaensch to mitchell this week would rather wait til next week and the hoff could score well against melbourne aswell which leaves me with a trade to burn and i dont want to miss out on jpks teams he scores best against either...

Decided to keep Sandi, though it means I have to play Tex onfield this week. Also punting on Ebert improving in form (unless I can find a reason why to drop him soon, injury?).

So so far 0 trades, will wait till next weekend.

Have to use two trades for this week... Have gone: Swan to Harvey and Sandilands to the unique McEvoy.

Looking at Sitch as well. Also tempted to drop Beams. Haven't done much research yet so will wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back