Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh you are all assuming that Cazorla will stay......

Cazorla to Atletico Madrid
Di Maria to Arsenal

Cruff full off it again.
Why would a talent like dimaria go to an average team like Arse?
Khedira I get but not DM

You're a shitty troll.

Not a ******* chance do we sign Di Maria, unless we're playing a 3-1-4-2 this season which I can't see Arsene employing ...

Kos - Per - Debuchy
Wilshere​
Di Maria - Ramsey - Ozil - Walcott
Sanchez - Giroud
Er, no ...

We will not play 2 up front.

----------Wojo
-Gibbs --Kos--Per--Debuchy
------Arteta---Ramsey
Di Maria---Ozil-----Sanchez
-----------Giroud

Bench: Wilshire, Walcott, Flamini, Nacho, Verm, Martinez, Ox

I'd bet my left nut thats how we would line up.

But Cruyff be trollin yo!

Last edited:

Can't fault Holtby for effort but I don't think he is going to get much of a go. Behind Sandro, Capoue, Paulinho & Dembele as a deeper CM and would be fighting with kids like Bentaleb & Carroll as well in that area. He doesn't have enough tricks in his bag to be the backup #10 to Eriksen

Can't fault Holtby for effort but I don't think he is going to get much of a go. Behind Sandro, Capoue, Paulinho & Dembele as a deeper CM and would be fighting with kids like Bentaleb & Carroll as well in that area. He doesn't have enough tricks in his bag to be the backup #10 to Eriksen

Seemed to go ok at Fulham in the second half of the season too - before Magath seemed to decide he didn't train/try hard enough - was all a bit weird.

Definitely worth a go for a bottom half club though I reckon.

He's on holidays still and is keeping in shape at his old stomping ground.

Due back to Chelsea next week. Don't believe the s**t in the Tabloids.
Wasn't believing anything, was just seeking clarification from a Chelsea supporter.

He's on holidays still and is keeping in shape at his old stomping ground.

Due back to Chelsea next week. Don't believe the s**t in the Tabloids.
Wasn't believing anything, was just seeking clarification from a Chelsea supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the troll?
Who made up a stupid story about a top player going to Arse?
We have signed Ozil from Madrid and Sanchez from Barca in the last year and a bit, are they not [Arsene]top top quality[/Arsene]?

Sure getting two in one window is unlikely but its not the most ridiculous rumour we've seen this off season.

We have signed Ozil from Madrid and Sanchez from Barca in the last year and a bit, are they not [Arsene]top top quality[/Arsene]?

Sure getting two in one window is unlikely but its not the most ridiculous rumour we've seen this off season.

The only thing I see wrong is the fact that Arsenal don't really need him not that they couldn't get him if they wanted.

And the fact Cruyff14 is full of s**t.;)

Cruff full off it again.
Why would a talent like dimaria go to an average team like Arse?
Khedira I get but not DM
pile_of_shit.gif

Lampard hasnt announced his international retirement yet has he? Or will be one of those blokes that just stops getting picked.
He will and then they will announce Cahill as the captain ;)

Lampard WONT be joining Melbourne City as a guest player.

Disappointing, would've been awesome to see him and Villa together in the A-League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back