Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selling them on ebay for 5 bucks and majority good feedback...legit?
No! Pre order on amazon, get code sent instantly for free then cancel pre order. Why the * do I never think to sell s**t like that on ebay :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Co-op is good fun.

Party chat is completely broken in the beta (unless it's supposed to work like that?).

MP is terrible, Kind of scares me how much worse Halo 4 MP could've been if Bungie were still making Halo games.

I enjoyed the campaign of this, the Strike mission especially. Played it the first time around with friends and it was so intense. Played it again with randoms and it was still good, but less so because I knew how to beat the mission. I hope there will be heaps of bosses like that. As for MP, I'm not really feeling it; it seems a little removed from the campaign missions, but more the overall feel of thwe MP doesn't strike me as anything special, really it's just Halo MP or any other FPS MP. I hoped the Beta opened up access to other maps and anything other than Control so I could at least get a taste of the other MP modes/maps, but as it is, it's okay but not anything that stands out from other FPS.

Co-op is good fun.

Party chat is completely broken in the beta (unless it's supposed to work like that?).

MP is terrible, Kind of scares me how much worse Halo 4 MP could've been if Bungie were still making Halo games.

Still a beta so hope they improve the MP

Finally got around to the level 6 co-op mission last night. Was really good. Have to say, you need the 3 man team, doubt I would be getting through that playing single player! I am the king of the assisted kill! lol

Finally got around to the level 6 co-op mission last night. Was really good. Have to say, you need the 3 man team, doubt I would be getting through that playing single player! I am the king of the assisted kill! lol

Too bad the game can't wait until there are 3 players waiting before dumping you into the mission.

Too bad the game can't wait until there are 3 players waiting before dumping you into the mission.
When I loaded it it had 1 of 3 on the screen and I waited about 2 minutes, then it had 2 of 3 players and then about 10 seconds later we dropped in to the level. So it seemed I couldnt start until 3 players?

When I loaded it it had 1 of 3 on the screen and I waited about 2 minutes, then it had 2 of 3 players and then about 10 seconds later we dropped in to the level. So it seemed I couldnt start until 3 players?
I managed it the first time but not after that. :Shrugs: Maybe I did something wrong.

Unless second time around it thinks you are brave enough to do it yourself :p
Took me four goes to realise there's a way I can (sorta) hide in a side passage to shoot at the Walker if I'm careful to back away when the rockets start shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back