Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to get rid of Williams (fwd coach) not chocco

and lade can piss off also
Its interesting that Daly stated in the round 18 preview he has taken over the fwdline for about 3 or 4 weeks so maybe he has got the boot. Who is now doing the midfield? His moniker graphic still says midfield coach. RFC_Official ?

As far as i was aware
Williams - FWD
Lade - Midfield

These blokes really need to go, Our midfield structures are sh!t and foward line just doesnt function properly even with the talents we have up there
I know people give them sh!t but both Carey & Brereton really do make sense when they talk about fowards and structures.

I know people give them sh!t but both Carey & Brereton really do make sense when they talk about fowards and structures.

I've changed my mind about Brereton. I used to think he was just another flog saying controversial things in the the media to get people to pay attention at an aging, irrelevant ex-player, but I was wrong. He makes some genuinely perceptive comments. It's my own bias against the floggishness of his personality that have stopped me listening to what he actually says.

As far as i was aware
Williams - FWD
Lade - Midfield

These blokes really need to go, Our midfield structures are sh!t and foward line just doesnt function properly even with the talents we have up there

One if the players at C80 Tuesday said Lade is stoppages

I've changed my mind about Brereton. I used to think he was just another flog saying controversial things in the the media to get people to pay attention at an aging, irrelevant ex-player, but I was wrong. He makes some genuinely perceptive comments. It's my own bias against the floggishness of his personality that have stopped me listening to what he actually says.

Yep I think we could do alot worse than having Dermie work with our forwards...

Only problem with Derm is that he cant keep his mouth shut.

May not be a bad attribute as a coach, may get annoying from a comentator... From what point are you talking about ? Or do you mean he will work with people then blab about it ?

May not be a bad attribute as a coach, may get annoying from a comentator... From what point are you talking about ? Or do you mean he will work with people then blab about it ?

Like he did when at the Hawks, hell even his mentoring role at GWS. He cant keep his mouth shut. If he hears anything with in the club he has a tendency on radio to just blurt it out. Now i am one of the rare blokes and rate Derms knowledge, he adds value but if we brought him into the club, he would not keep any info within the 4 walls.

Like he did when at the Hawks, hell even his mentoring role at GWS. He cant keep his mouth shut. If he hears anything with in the club he has a tendency on radio to just blurt it out. Now i am one of the rare blokes and rate Derms knowledge, he adds value but if we brought him into the club, he would not keep any info within the 4 walls.

Someone needs to roll up a confidentiality agreement and smack him about the head a few times with it...:cool::eek::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back