2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a SC article, but interesting view on what might happen with DPP players in 2015;

http://footyprophet.com/2015-dual-position-players/

Not all players share same DPP from SC>AF, but interesting none the less.

Westhoff as a Def/Fwd would be interesting.

Not a SC article, but interesting view on what might happen with DPP players in 2015;

http://footyprophet.com/2015-dual-position-players/

Not all players share same DPP from SC>AF, but interesting none the less.

Westhoff as a Def/Fwd would be interesting.

You would think he'd have to be? Splits his time fairly evenly. That still wouldn't be enough to take him IMO.

Heppell ready to take the next step?

Yes.

Greene has potential to be a gun AF/DT player, but will need to work on his disposal to ever be a SC gun.

He'll be 3-4 years away if he ever gets there. I'd see him more around that teetering Priddis mark at best (Even though Priddis has been good this year) I can't see him getting up in that super premium 120+ area at any stage. His arrogant attitude won't help him either.

I did think of someone this morning in the car, but i've forgotten who it was now. It was a really good one!

I can't see him getting up in that super premium 120+ area at any stage. His arrogant attitude won't help him either.
I agree with this. I have gone to a few GWS games at Manuka. He comes off the ground for a spell, hands on hips strutting up and down the sideline, looking through the crowd for the girlies.
Just my opinion, Greenes biggest problem is his fixation with his own turds. If he could pull his head out of his dung funnel and stop sniffing them, he would be a much better player.
Toby's number one fan = Toby Greene.

Did this for a bit of fun. This is my 'WANT' list for next year.
Players form, cost and positions will change I know but I can dream.:rolleyes::D

Backs: Swallow, Malcheski, McVeigh, Dal Santo, Mitchell(all these players with DPP)
Hurn or Watters (fit)
Back Rookies: Durdin, De Goey, C Smith

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, JPK, Fyfe, Crouch, Macrae, Bontempelli (All three have a breakout year)
Centre Rookies: Scharenburg, Waterman, Brayshaw

Rucks: Jacobs, Leuenburger, Ryder(DPP)
Ruck Rookie: Thurlow (DDP, Loophole)

Forwards: Dangerfield, Gray, Parker, Selwood, Bennell (all these players with DPP)
Franklin (Coleman Medal pace)
Forward Rookies: Petracca, McCartin, H Goddard

Last edited:
Did this for a bit of fun. This is my 'WANT' list for next year.
Players form, cost and positions will change I know but I can dream.:rolleyes::D

Backs: Swallow, Malcheski, McVeigh, Dal Santo, Mitchell(all these players with DPP)
Hurn or Watters (fit)
Back Rookies: Durdin, De Goey, C Smith

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, JPK, Fyfe, Crouch, Macrae, Bontempelli (All three have a breakout year)
Centre Rookies: Scharenburg, Waterman, Brayshaw

Rucks: Jacobs, Leuenburger, Lycett (DPP)
Ruck Rookie: Thurlow (DDP, Loophole)

Forwards: Dangerfield, Gray, Parker, Selwood, Bennell (all these players with DPP)
Franklin (Coleman Medal pace)
Forward Rookies: Petracca, McCartin, H Goddard

I know you said it's just a dream, but the only 2 out of those defs and fwds that might possibly get DPP are NDS & Bennell

I agree with this. I have gone to a few GWS games at Manuka. He comes off the ground for a spell, hands on hips strutting up and down the sideline, looking through the crowd for the girlies.
Just my opinion, Greenes biggest problem is his fixation with his own turds. If he could pull his head out of his dung funnel and stop sniffing them, he would be a much better player.
Toby's number one fan = Toby Greene.

Pretty much, turd is a fairly apt description of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might know when did Judd injure hes shoulder? Same Doc fixed Gazza shoulder he should be fine pending gazza's preseson.
:eek: Judd's shoulder pops in and out more than brad pitt's mother in law. Judd can't take overhead marks because he has enough tape on his shoulders to restrain an elephant. :( So long perma captain GAJ :(

:eek: Judd's shoulder pops in and out more than brad pitt's mother in law. Judd can't take overhead marks because he has enough tape on his shoulders to restrain an elephant. :( So long perma captain GAJ :(

Judd hasn't had shoulder problems in yeeeaaaars. He's never been much of an overhead mark.

I reckon gazz will be right.Really depends on how he recovers and hes pre-season under full training figers crossed he will be close to 100 % not just for SC hes good for footy.

Should be kept in mind that a player usually has to play under 10 games to get a discount, so guys like B.Crouch probably won't end up getting one.

At the moment i'd be looking at something like this

B: Dal Santo, Hanley, S.Fisher, B.Reid, Waters, Rookie
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Rockliff, Griffin, Rich, Rookie, Rookie
R: Kreuzer, Leuenberger
F: Martin, Parker, Bennell, Swan, T.Mitchell, Rookie

Think with the amount of midpricers/fallen premos in this team it could conceivably fit under the salary cap

Sorry if it has already been brought up, but i was just on footywire and the supercoach section has players listed in positions that they aren't in this year.

Some examples that stood out

Defender- Dalsanto, Kelly
Fwds- K Jack, Bennell, Duncan, Zaharakas, Naitanui, Ryder.

Can anything be read into this for next year or am i totally missing something???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back