Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a few days ago you were pretending to be close to a breakthru, and yet here you are showing your true colours.
What exactly do you mean POGMA? Do you mean a "breakthrough" is your code for posters agreeing with your conspiracy theories, and that "showing your true colours" is code for posters developing their own opinions? Is that what you mean?
Do you come onto these threads POGMA to bully posters into accepting your ideas? Is that what you mean?

Because understanding the true powers behind 911 means understanding the true powers behind all world geopolitics.

It is a realisation one must come to oneself through patient, reflective study and observation.

There is good reason why certain philosophical teachings emphasize gradual progress through stages of understanding.

Utterly nothing would be gained if I were to tell you who were responsible for 911.

Your postings in this thread reveal that you are missing the fundamental groundwork necessary to appreciate the bigger picture.

Not that this is your fault. You have been misled at every turn since the moment you were born.
SB, you posted this a day ago and I'm still not sure what it means o_O
SB, I think you should stop toying with us mere mortals, but grant me this one simplistic request;
tell me why have you chosen this vehicle (Bigfooty:rolleyes:) to educate us, the misguided.
Surely a man:confused: of your intellect and standing :p should be called to a higher place.

It has all been covered.

The more interesting question is why posters like yourself devote so much time to forums like bigfooty attempting to stifle discussion on topics like 911. Your posting history reveals that this is your main reason for even logging in every day.

There is already a msm/gov/edu apparatus to peddle the beliefs you are peddling here. Why do you feel the need to hep them?

It is easy to see why skeptics like myself spend time on these forums, we are attempting to spread alternative viewpoints/philosophies/theories which don't get msm/gov/edu coverage. Like trying to balance the scales which we see tipped too far to one side.

If we are just 'nuts' to people like yourself why bother posting here? What are you trying to accomplish?

It has all been covered.

The more interesting question is why posters like yourself devote so much time to forums like bigfooty attempting to stifle discussion on topics like 911. Your posting history reveals that this is your main reason for even logging in every day.

There is already a msm/gov/edu apparatus to peddle the beliefs you are peddling here. Why do you feel the need to hep them?

It is easy to see why skeptics like myself spend time on these forums, we are attempting to spread alternative viewpoints/philosophies/theories which don't get msm/gov/edu coverage. Like trying to balance the scales which we see tipped too far to one side.

If we are just 'nuts' to people like yourself why bother posting here? What are you trying to accomplish?
The only person in this thread I see trying to stifle discussion is yourself. This is a discussion forum for both sides of a discussion. If you're not going to put in your own theories other than rubbishing other people then why even bother posting here?
Most of your posting history is responding to people asking questions with vague, smug, non-answers pumping up your own 'intellect'.

I see people in here like myself who may not believe the official storyline but care enough about finding the answers that they want to analyse and dissect the alternative theories. I might not agree with what POGMA believes but at least he has the balls to put his line of thinking across in this thread. People dismantling the alternative theories are not automatically on the msm/gov/edu side as you put it. The world is less black and white than you seem to believe which is ridiculous considering your views in other topics here.

You preach this 'balancing the scales' nonsense when really you just mean believing anything and everything that isn't the official story. Nobody has called you a nut, a smug pseudo-intellectual maybe, but try joining in on a discussion attempting to explain things rather than just pissing on everyone and crying sheeple at the top of your lungs.

See, look how combatative people like you are. Personal attacks, misrepresenting arguments, on it goes.

When people get upset/defensive/aggressive about being asked questions, it says a lot about their positions/beliefs.
Zzzz, you still haven't added anything to any discussion in this thread and you're still spouting your smug nonsense. Maybe you could post another picture of sheep to show what it says about your positions/beliefs? There's no upset/defensive/aggressive nature to my post, you're just being called out on your bullshit. Go away if you have nothing to add.

you still haven't added anything to any discussion in this thread .
And now just telling blatant lies. It says a lot.

I'm still waiting for somebody to give an explanation as to Rep Massie's '28 pages which blew my mind' press conference.

Nobody has even tried to defend Conde Rice's 'nobody could have envisioned a plane attack' comments given that an X-Files spinoff had predicted that precise event and was watched by millions just months before the attacks.

Not only am I adding to this discussion, but the deriders like yourself aren't even trying to respond to my simple questions.

Instead it is all attack, deflect, get angry, etc. Speaks volumes.

And now just telling blatant lies. It says a lot.

I'm still waiting for somebody to give an explanation as to Rep Massie's '28 pages which blew my mind' press conference.

Nobody has even tried to defend Conde Rice's 'nobody could have envisioned a plane attack' comments given that an X-Files spinoff had predicted that precise event and was watched by millions just months before the attacks.

Not only am I adding to this discussion, but the deriders like yourself aren't even trying to respond to my simple questions.

I don't think I have even expressed my own views on what happened on 911 on this entire forum

It doesn't say a lot to anybody who doesn't draw tenuous links to everything that happens, there's been plenty of cases where things in pop culture have come to be true. What is your point in this case? Do you think that the makers of the tv series are some shadowy organisation? Why would they do that, what on earth would they have to gain by doing that in your opinion?
Posting a video and saying 'what about this huh?' isn't a contribution, what do you want us to take out of these? I've watched them, people aren't responding to them because they are coincidences.
There's no 'deriders like myself' it's just that not everything you post is worthy of a reply. I've had plenty of level headed conversations with people on both sides of the fence on this forum. I do agree that deflecting speaks volumes though, so maybe check out the majority of your own posts for some top notch examples.

I watched the video and meant to respond yesterday, but got sidetracked. My take was that we can only guess what he read that was shocking but I suspect it implied the attacks were allowed to occur. If it was a completely inside job, then surely that information would be kept secret from everyone. How did he get permission to view those documents?

The X-files is one of many TV series I've not seen. Thanks for posting that. Interesting case of life imitating art. I think most people know better than to trust a politician, especially one from the Bush administration. Planes crashing into buildings is nothing new - the Empire State building was hit in 1945. Not too much of a stretch to imagine an attack of that form.

Maybe, but if you have sources of information, feel free to share. There are thousands of websites, most unreliable :rolleyes:

re The Lone Gunman episode which foretold 911, there are two big problems that arise.

1) Why was Conde Rice telling a blatant lie about 'nobody could foresee'? The smart man knows that one lie generally leads to another, and another. Why was Rice not castigated by the media for these comments? Why was she taken seriously? Most importantly, why the need to lie about this in the first place?

At the very least, the honest person has to accept that they were lied to by the US gov. From there they can either bury their heads in the sand, or begin their own independent inquiries into what happened on 911, given that the official story came from people who tell blatant lies and get away with it.

2) How could it be that a Fox (Murdoch) production could foretell such an event so accurately? Coincidence? Maybe. But if you look into the comments of people involved in the production of that show, you will find that there is far more to this story than mere 'coincidence'. In particular I would direct the honest enquirer towards Dean Haglund.

From there you can delve deeper into 'predictive programming' and the CIA's relationship with Hollywood.

re Rep Massie: Ask yourself why these documents haven't been made public. If the official story is true and 19 dudes with box-cutters trained in Cessnas directed by a guy in a cave on the other side of the planet carried these attacks out, what 'national security' issues (13 years later) could possibly justify keeping this top secret information from the public?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thing I would like some pro-establishment opinion on.
Lone Gunman pilot episode. Aired several months before 911.

Re-he-heeally?
Who did you want to answer this? Who is "pro-establishment"?
What was the question you were asking that needs an answer?
My foray into ths thread was to ask a few posters, who were at the time dismissing the no-planes theory, how they felt about a few of the more obvious holes in the 911 story.

One of the posters I called out gave a logically fallacious response, the other didn't even respond at all.
Who did you ask, what?
Who did you call out?

If your premise of someone is a negative connotation, without quoting or asking someone. Why would anyone respond?

On top of that, what do you want a response to?
A short clip of Rice saying she didn't think it was possible? Or another youtube clip about a tv show...

What were you expecting from that?

Such a crusade you are now on, basing the 'lack of answers' to your lack of questions, means that facts can be dismissed?

You are so arrogant. You are a 19 - 25 year old, who thinks they have had a thought that no one else has ever had, or considered.

You aren't breaking ground, you are literally claiming every global incident as a conspiracy, and denigrating anyone who has a differing opinion.

Well, that adds to it... :\
That is probably the most valid talking point about 9/11 imo. The talk about the government actually having knowledge and not acting on it fully, that's entirely plausible. Well, more plausible to me than other theories. Whether that's how it went down is another story but there is plenty of talking points in this theory.

WTF?
I've been on this point for years newbie, and you have contributed what ??
I've used facts to rebut the poor conspiracy theories.
Don't attack me. I've done nothing to you.
You posted a derogatory remark, that would lead to off topic discussion, such as this. Your post was ironic.
That is probably the most valid talking point about 9/11 imo. The talk about the government actually having knowledge and not acting on it fully, that's entirely plausible. Well, more plausible to me than other theories. Whether that's how it went down is another story but there is plenty of talking points in this theory.
I've no problem with people discussing their opinion on what happened. But if I can provide facts to dispute lies, I will do so!

The fact is, there's a number of bullshitters in this thread, many claim they know the gov lied, but offer no theory of their own, instead, they bitch and moan about logical and plausible theories that exist, including my own theory.

Every stupid question that these disingenuous individuals have asked has been answered/accounted for, yet they're still here to pollute the thread with an endless stream of idiocy.....so how about you put forth your own theories as to what happened or stop pretending you doubt the gov.

I've used facts to rebut the poor conspiracy theories.
Don't attack me. I've done nothing to you.
You posted a derogatory remark, that would lead to off topic discussion, such as this. Your post was ironic.

No you haven't
You have contributed nothing but rubbish
Explain how my point was " ironic " as you said
This makes no sense

I've no problem with people discussing their opinion on what happened. But if I can provide facts to dispute lies, I will do so!
Yep
Ok
Sure

The fact is, there's a number of bullshitters in this thread, many claim they know the gov lied, but offer no theory of their own, instead, they bitch and moan about logical and plausible theories that exist, including my own theory.

Every stupid question that these disingenuous individuals have asked has been answered/accounted for, yet they're still here to pollute the thread with an endless stream of idiocy.....so how about you put forth your own theories as to what happened or stop pretending you doubt the gov.
Well he's thrown down the gauntlet SB, time you fessed up and tell us what you really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back