2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows Reserves - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

16 degrees, partly sunny, no rain forecasted.
Agree with others - would love 7k+ but thinking we'll get around 4-5k.
No power game, crows away late Sunday.

Think truck and porpoise will be playing for them. Should win but this game is becoming a little too uncomfortable for me.

img013.jpg

The weather plus the fact the game is live on tv will no doubt have an effect on crowd numbers.

As for the result, the Maggies should win, but regardless of the fact Angus Graham is a spud at the next level, he will have a huge height advantage over any of the Maggie rucks, who struggled to cope with the chook's ruckmen a few weeks ago.

Maggies by 11-20, but any positive result could come down to getting a reasonable share of the clearances.

A couple good ins for the opposition, Butcher will be in for a hard day at the office with Rutten likely to stand him but I wouldn't be surprised to see Rutten go forward for them. Should be a good game. I managed to obtain free tickets so I'll be the one wearing bells. And a 1914 guernsey if they have any left in the megastore!

Well this Crows supporter will be there tomorrow. Should be a really good game, sides now pretty evenly matched I reckon. Would love to see a big crowd, weather looks pretty good and there's been a fair bit of promotion for the game.

On the free tickets for Crows season ticket holders, that applies at SANFL grounds because Adelaide does not play any home games in the SANFL.

Looking forward to a good crowd and good banter tomorrow!

Always free loading off the SANFL. No wonder they (SANFL) don't make any money
Try telling a cows supporter they're the SANFL's pets and they'll stick their heads in the sand and say they're their own club. Not that they don't mind taking money off them, which, by the way, the other clubs INCLUDING PORT have to stump up. And then they've got the cheek to turn around and say we're the ones sucking the SANFL dry with payouts. Maybe if the SANFL paid for us to use Alberton Oval free for another 20 years that may be true.

The weather plus the fact the game is live on tv will no doubt have an effect on crowd numbers.

As for the result, the Maggies should win, but regardless of the fact Angus Graham is a spud at the next level, he will have a huge height advantage over any of the Maggie rucks, who struggled to cope with the chook's ruckmen a few weeks ago.

Maggies by 11-20, but any positive result could come down to getting a reasonable share of the clearances.

Bruggemann will get smashed by Graham.
While Shaw and Harvey are average rucks both will need to be developed into part time rucks if they are to play AFL. Neither looks like they have the talent to only be a key forward though Shaw has alot of talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Triggs promise that the Sanfl crows reserves would bring in 3000 of their own fans to each game? Did that happen or did I misread that?

Theyve been lucky to bring in 300. Not that we can talk. Our crowds have been deplorable

Is Mitchell even too short for SANFL?

too slow to pick up the ball butch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back