NLA (formerly an interview with speculative pick Tyler Roos)

Panthera

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I always thought Ablett jnr was going to make it - he was super smart from day one and just read the play beautifully - he was the total opposite of his father totally team focused. I'd take another Roos in a heartbeat at the right pick - you know what you are going to get.

Don't think we'll have an issue on another team bidding for him in the first 4 rounds so he's ours with a late pick if we want him :thumbsu:

You're all SO welcome for the information. I'll remember not to come back to this board in future with anything that may be of interest to you. Good riddance.
Looks like a normal conversation happening in this thread.

Don't see any issues. ?

Don't see any issues. ?

was thinking the same thing BM17....maybe there wasn't enough influx of likes or something and SCPaige could not get the trophy points...that's is all I can think of.....

Don't see any issues. ?

We weren't truly grateful enough.

Of course, the post contained self-interest in promoting her own non-BF site so it's not like it was purely out of the goodness of her heart or anything.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
What the hell happened in here? Can't make heads nor tails of it. Have posts been deleted?

Paige strikes me as a good egg on Twitter and her site, even if she might occasionally push a bandwagon too hard (which we're probably all guilty of).

Last edited:
You're all SO welcome for the information. I'll remember not to come back to this board in future with anything that may be of interest to you. Good riddance.
Not sure why you felt the need to get that defensive. I 'liked' your initial post because I did find it interesting and was grateful you had gone to the effort. I still am. Your second post really started the argument about whether or not Roos would be a speculative pick. You concluded by saying you felt Roos would be rookie listed. I think on any reasonable view that makes him speculative. Thanks for the effort but you know that if you visit a BF board ready to make an argument, chances are you will get one, and more. Especially if the argument is seen as weak or misconceived. It doesn't mean we don't appreciate people coming here with matters of interest, as you say.

What the hell happened in here? Can't make heads nor tails of it. Have posts been deleted?

Paige strikes me as a good egg on Twitter and her site, even if she might occasionally push a bandwagon too hard (which we're probably all guilty of).

1) Paige promoted an interview on her own site with Tyler Roos (post contents since deleted).
2) Was dubbed a speculative pick by Crawb.
3) Paige disagreed.
4) Paige bumped, saying he's a likely rookie pick.
5) POBT and Crawb asked whether that was considered a speculative pick.
6) Paige felt we weren't grateful enough, and then deleted the text from the original post.

Very odd.

It's a shame that a well-meaning visitor to our board got upset, although I feel that maybe it was a bit OTT.

Don't think we need the play-by-plays though. Just a timely reminder to us all to give and take comments in good humour.

Does seem like an overreaction. Seemed to be pretty civil with genuine questions about speculative
It appears that POBT and Crawb have been outed as members of the "Clique"
Well at least this thread served one good purpose. Thanx SCPaige.
I thought POBT was a member of the Klink?
klemperer.jpg

Back