Preview Hawks vs $wans - Changes & Discussion. Light refreshments and Cola being served.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks - DO NOT BOMB INTO OUR FORWARD LINE. Please.....

I guess people can express what they like...... its a 'forum'
Yeah but if they sook about cola and injuries then I think they are soft.

Softer than our players who will be going to war on Saturday night.

If we bring the effort we can do it.

Also this Sydney side has three changes from the one that annihilated Geelong. Hanneberry, Shaw & Derickxx out for Towers, Rohan & Pyke. It's a little weaker for sure and not at the MCG but any team with 19/22 players which can decimate Geelong deservce to be treated with caution.

This sydney team also has 19/22 players that linmped over Richmond at the G 5 weeks ago

The Rat had a few good seasons at SANFL level first though. But gee, he was one of my favorites from about 86 - 92 or so. He was a legend. if there was a pack, he was bottom man under it. Dunstall owes half his goals to delivery from the Rat and the other half to a combination of Pritchard, Morrisey, Anderson and Condon...among others

Yes remember those days very well. The time I was in Melbourne (90 to 93 period). The glory days it was and the time I saw this wonderful game for the first time and loved Hawks for Dunstall, Anderson and Rat. Current mob is going fine if for once we could get the best 22 on park without suspensions and injuries. It's time like these I feel angry about Lake and his stupid act more - how irresponsible towards the team. How comfortable we would be tomorrow if Lake was playing? Sometimes I feel our seniors let the team down more than the juniors.
For some reason though I feel we have this one under control.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 day break after game down in-form Port in wet.
We do us a big favour stopping Port's 8 games winning streak when they are two games ahead of yours.
Shut up dickhead.

If we want to know the Rugby score, we will ask.

6 day break after game down in-form Port in wet.
We do us a big favour stopping Port's 8 games winning streak when they are two games ahead of yours.
Instead of trying to type in english, just use your native language and we will run it through the Google translator and probably get a better result.

Last edited:
swansbag_wideweb__470x374,0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back