Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooo! :rainbow:
Robert Walls supported Essendon as a kid. Consider it our little mutual trade off. :rainbow:

Anyway, I probably should stick to peddling entirely reasonable trade offers here, like Troy Menzel for a fifth rounder. You'd love that, Aph. You don't rate the kid at all.

Robert Walls supported Essendon as a kid. Consider it our little mutual trade off. :rainbow:

Anyway, I probably should stick to peddling entirely reasonable trade offers here, like Troy Menzel for a fifth rounder. You'd love that, Aph. You don't rate the kid at all.

Shame I can't thread ban you! :p :D

Yes but his stroke post is still making me laugh hours later :D Willing him to give him the benefit of the doubt today, based purely on that golden post.

My genius is appreciated more here than on the Essendon board. :(

Dear god what sort of up is down universe is this....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The deal wont be our first pick and Yarran. As for Yarran being traded, again it will he HIGHLY I repeat HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!!
How could Yarrans name even be used in the same sentence when talking trades? The guy is elite and would be in the top 3 of his draft, and you could very easily argue he is the best of that draft (but you could also make valid arguments for Hartlett, NicNat etc).

You dont trade a pick #5 PLUS a player who is a PROVEN top 5 pick (and a game breaker), for someone who whilst went #1, is largely unproven still. As we have seen with Watts and Tambling, #1's dont always work out.

Boyd is worth as much as pick #5 plus Garlett and thats it.

sad to say it but if we can't nail boyd this year or next, it is my belief that we would never get him. The iron is hot now he's still filled with a childhood romance of playing for the blues, in a couple of years this will disappear as he realises that footy is a job for him and he will turn the way of goddard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back