Remove this Banner Ad

RoOGrrrl

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor
May 18, 2013
Truth or Consequences
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's my first thread! And since I'm a bit of a foodie, and I don't think we talk near enough about food on this board, I decided to make it about, well, food.

Dinner tonight at my house has been an appetizer of Vegetable Pakoras, followed by eye fillet steak (medium), steamed broccoli, sautéed mushrooms, a salad of shredded beetroot and carrot seasoned with olive oil and cracked pepper, and warm, buttered sourdough dinner rolls.

Anyone else want to add theirs?

Friday nite = Fish and chips ( flake ) :)
You can't beat a good feed of f 'n' c, muttley45.

Speaking of which, I reckon I might have just discovered the best hot chips in Oz. We went to our local country show today and there was an older couple there; I think they were called Bortalli's Hot Chips, or something like that. Apparently the family has been cooking chips for over 50 years, so I guess they must follow the show circuit. The nicest, and freshest, I've ever tasted. :thumbsu:

Slow cooked roast beef in onion gravy with roast veggies, Mrs Baz was pleasantly surprised as I don't usually cook. I guess I was just in a good mood this weekend for some reason :p

Oh and nothing creepy, but I miss RoOGrrrl :(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back