2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got home and turned the telly on to Fox Footy. Saw that Richmond was up by 50 pts over the Eagles. Did a little happy dance and a fist pump. I then looked at the clock and realized it was a replay of last years game.:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always a toss up for me as to whom I hate more - the weags or Richmond. I think the weags just win out when I realise that I want Richmond to win tonight. However, having said that - it pisses me right off that the weags have been made to wear their clash strip at their home game... and Vickery - hope he's out for a bezillion weeks. Piss poor pathetic piece of s**t player.

C'mon IP, Tyrone was just providing Coxy with a free facial realignment...a retirement present.

Meh couldn't give a toss that it was Cox particularly over anyone else... but Tyrone really is just a pathetic piece of s**t player - as I've already mentioned. Useless crab hack who thinks he's way better than he actually is. He thinks he can play. He's indicative of everything that is useless and pathetic about the Richmond Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back