Analysis The bye is a weekend to.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Not
And by the way wouldn't it make sense to schedule a full round of VFL games during the bye so that we could go and have a look at a game of interest to us at that level. Yes I know the argument is to make sure everyone is getting the right break however there could be rules put in place to ensure that senior players who have been playing consistently are not able to be selected.

Also in many cases a run this weekend in the reserves for anyone ready to come back from injury would be very handy,[/QU

Agreed not to mention putting half the list on notice and forcing them to directly compete for spots in the senior side. Heaven forbid if black were to be shown up by wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're normally a good poster Brett33 and I enjoy your posts, but this post has me baffled.

And GoNorth is a friend of mine and an excellent contributor to this board and the club.
Normally you're reliable, but this time you're wrong...I'm a lousy poster.

Just meant it as he's a lucky sod that sees the mighty North on a regular basis (living in Melbourne). I'm just a jealous w***er (living in Perth)

Took my niece to see Deliver Us from Evil in Gold Class. Wasn't bad, but it's no The Exorcist. Putting together a packing list for my big 5 week US soiree in 3 weeks time.
images

....sit in a dark room & formulate my B.Scott & L.Hansen rants for the remaining rounds;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back