Game Day Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond @ Patersons Stadium 25/07/2014 - 6:40 PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny was the crowd cheering Dusty late mark then booing when realising they were not get a free for nothing.
It's unusual for the West Coast supporters to be cheering at all, they normally only cheer when they are 6 goals ahead. They must love cox

They'll belt one of our better players in retaliation, whilst soft utensil Vickery goes missing for the last half.

I know you don't like him but he has been really good so far. couple of goals some marks on night its hard to grab it and getting his knees dirty.

How funny was the crowd cheering Dusty late mark then booing when realising they were not get a free for nothing.
It's unusual for the West Coast supporters to be cheering at all, they normally only cheer when they are 6 goals ahead. They must love cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha the way everyone's going on about it, you'd think Vickery actually killed Cox.
I thought it was a dog act at first but after seeing Cox elbow him first well you gotta be willing to cop one.

Been saying it about vickery for a long time. Does some good things but usually just acts like a ******* idiot and falls over for free kicks like a ******. Such an embarrassment to this club.
Amen.

Vickery will get weeks - as he should. But Cox asked for it. If Cox didn't belt Vickery in the midriff, then Cox would not have been hit. Simple. So Cox should get weeks for initiating the contact. not necessary.

The umpiring this year has been at the worst level in 30 years. Tonight has been a VERY well umpired game. Paying frees when they are there and no guessing. Pissing rain and no rolling mauls due to crap umpiring.

LaCras is a flog. Geez I wish King was out there tonight to rough up the fairies like LeCrap.

King talking up West Coasts backline movement.
Look at the scoreboard you flog. If they are soo good then why are they 11 points down

Don't worry on 7 so far we've seen how good is priddis game, tigers over handballs, what was Ty thinking, how good is NicNats game. I think we are getting thumped. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back