Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Two game saving moves by the coach, two weeks in a row.

no-way-really-.jpg

Toast - the classy reaction from you lot with regard to Vickery's on-field behaviour.

It's heartening to see the good guys get paid the respect they've earned. :thumbsu:

Toast - the classy reaction from you lot with regard to Vickery's on-field behaviour.

It's heartening to see the good guys get paid the respect they've earned. :thumbsu:

Thanks dude, next time you elbow someone in the gut you may remember what happens next

Enjoy your rage

Hmmm pretty sure Cox through the first elbow.

Lol.

Back in my day it was called pay back. No one is talking about the elbow to the guts from Cox. Don't worry, Vickery will cop his whack, get suspended, but your supporters are the worst of any sport, anywhere. Biggest sooks.

Boooooooo. Is that the only word they teach in schools over there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they do. Flogs who throw elbows and start it though get none. Enjoy

Lol.

Back in my day it was called pay back. No one is talking about the elbow to the guts from Cox. Don't worry, Vickery will cop his whack, get suspended, but your supporters are the worst of any sport, anywhere. Biggest sooks.

Boooooooo. Is that the only word they teach in schools over there?
Lol :D

Nothing like a slogging win in the wet. Great night (if we lost, it's one of the worst nights).

Couple of points.

1. Big marks to Ivan - the only bloke who could really win it in the last for West Coast was Natanui - and Maric beat him in the last quarter.
2. Deledio played his best game for a while.
3. If I saw an Under 9 playing like Houli did tonight - even in the wet - I'd pull him up and have a talk to him. Terrible. Obviously not a mud-runner.
4. Jack was good. Always presenting.
5. It's hard to say if anyone was bad - such a scrubby game with the forwards having no chance. I honestly don't know if our defence - Rance, Grimes and Batch played well or not.
6. The conditions helped Thomas, Morris and Foley.
7. Vickery out - since he'll be gone for a few weeks, go to whoever of Elton, McBean or Griffiths is chosen and say 'You get 4 weeks set in the side, replacing Vickery'. If they choose Azza Edwards I may just give up.

And one other point - why does everyone hate Priddis? Sure he's great at winning frees - but gee whiz, are there many better hard-ball extractors than him?

Thomas was very good indeed.
Conditions suited.
What happens now???
What are the extent of Whacko Jacko and Whacko Ricky's injuries?
Does Thomas go straight back out?
Who else?
Does Ricky perhaps be unlucky and come back via twos? High possibility.
Big day for somebody tomorrow to grab Ty's spot.massive really because I reckon Vickery had whacked a nail in Griffs coffin up until he whacked one in Coxes instead.

Enough ripping into the bloke. He has copped enough s**t in his time at Richmond. I would have been throwing fists way before tonight. Includes the media who are hanging to rip into him right about now. Suck a fat one Sellars, Vossy and the whole Fox Footy panel. Come at us bro. 274468-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back