Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast - the classy reaction from you lot with regard to Vickery's on-field behaviour.

It's heartening to see the good guys get paid the respect they've earned. :thumbsu:

A bloke took a cheap shot with an elbow to the ribs and then got a smack in the head. What's the problem?

West Coast had every reason to lift for this game.... they talked it up as a must win for finals. They had a champion retiring.... then they had a champion knocked out and they still couldn't get up. They weren't hard enough in conditions that required hardness.... We had little to play for. We were meant to be the support act in a Cox party (no pun intended), far from home, in tough conditions. Really good win.... exactly the sort of win that Melbourne and Carlton and a bunch of tanking teams would not even go for over the years. TBH exactly the sort of game I sort of wouldn't mind us losing if it helped our future draft and fixture fortunes... but I'm glad no-one at RFC thinks like the pessimist in me....

The win itself might not mean much other than what it should have meant to the opposition. Well done Tigers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Dimma for calling him out and defending TV.

What happened?

Was actually happy with TV even though he won't be playing next week. About time he showed some aggression. Coxy was happy to throw an elbow his way so I've got no problems with TV dropping him like a sack of s**t

You blokes got a good ride all night that's ok looks like you will be finishing in your favourite spot 9th I think that's where the AFL likes you finishing hence the ride lol

I'm mostly embarrassed for Cox that he sat out the last half of his "farewell match"
If it was the docs call he'd be filthy.
If it was his I'd be telling him to not let the door hit him on the arse on the way out.

Toast - the classy reaction from you lot with regard to Vickery's on-field behaviour.

It's heartening to see the good guys get paid the respect they've earned. :thumbsu:

Pity your players couldn't lift for a champion.... and a possible shot at the finals. Can't believe the disrespect from your players towards a great of the game. Weak as piss

You blokes got a good ride all night that's ok looks like you will be finishing in your favourite spot 9th I think that's where the AFL likes you finishing hence the ride lol
Havent heard that one before:confused:

Hahahah dat 30-24 free kick count in wet toasts favour. Suck a d**k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back