Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Yep, Robbo all upset with the Essendon board for not bringing the Reverend James Albert back ASAP.

Surely its time for Uncle Rupert to fire his arse and put us out of our misery and having to read this propaganda every second day. Worst chief football writer in history, utterly appalling.

Hird’s own club has cast him aside and, for the first time, you have to wonder if he will be cast aside for good.
BOMBERS TELL HIRD TO STAY AWAY
This is a kneejerk decision and Little has given an appalling explanation of why.
Coach Mark Thompson wants Hird back to help win matches, the players want Hird back to help them win matches, yet Little and the board, and you suspect the head of football Neil Craig, have allowed paranoia and distraction to hijack the very essence of football clubs: loyalty and support.
Hird is an Essendon man. Yet Little yesterday told Hird he wasn’t welcome and, remarkably, said it was Hird’s decision.
Please, Paul.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...es-mark-robinson/story-fni5ezi5-1227001937844

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
This is why I have no time for the media. When was the last time you ever saw a journalist give a balanced opinion, weighing up both sides of an argument. These guys are on the take, and I wonder how much Slobbo gets paid to push his agenda.

The corruption in the AFL is sickening.

This is one of the best articles Robbo has written. You can almost see his fat little globby stumps raised above that bulbous head as he rants and raves at this travesty.

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I think Robbo's "article" was ghost written by The_Scales lol.

No....but really, you expect things like this to be written by luvstruck fans on fan forums lol

But here is Mark Robinson writing this stuff in our main paper.

And you can only assume that he has the full go ahead from his employer, an official sponsor of the EFC lol.

What a farce News Ltd are lol

If Hird loses, they lose.

They are that invested lol...they are throwing hissy fits lol

Look out Simon Madden.....the bus is being revved up just for you.

Last edited:

angrylion1

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Robbo is on records saying herald sun want to shed light on the other side of ess saga and what not. Enough indication there that this is coming from editors or further up. No real justification why they are so biased towrds hirdy.He keeps saying there is an other side. T

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
Slobbo said:
Once again, with the Hird decision yesterday, Essendon concerned itself with the AFL brand ahead concerning itself with standing beside one of its own.

Jesus. I mean, grammar aside, Jesus.

Any other person from any other club who got a club into this kind of mess would be sitting on the sofa eating baked beans right now, unemployed and cast aside as a persona non grata for all time. Hird does it, he gets a 2 year contract extension and a 12 month holiday in France and we're supposed to think that he's been hard done by? Even by the usual EFC cultist standards this is a delusional piece of work...

Plugger_87

All Australian
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Robbo - the gift that keeps on giving. He continues to embarrass himself by the day. I no longer read/watch anything he's concerned with. Herald Sun - BARRED! AFL 360 - BARRED!! SEN when he's on - BARRED!!! I refuse to let a fat gutter journo talk footy to me and pedal his ulterior motives through his position of power. When all this washes out he and Rohan Connelly are going to be left feeling very silly with plenty of egg on their faces. Only a matter of time.... Tick Tock Tick Tock

lmao so wait.

removing a distraction from the club, which is likely to play in a finals campaign, is against the club's own interests.

alrighty then
But it's not about the club remember!

Rich

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
E="SBYM, post: 34213572, member: 93102"]All jokes aside…I thought Thompson said the players DIDN'T want the distraction of Hird returning?[/QUOTE]

Further emphasising the idiocy and intent of the article.

Plugger_87

All Australian
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
slob.jpg

How can anybody (apart from fellow cult members) take this guy seriously!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back