Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Could Vickery's pending suspension mean that it's time to unleash....

liam-mcbean-760x438.jpg

Mcbean?

Couldn't pinch hit in the ruck though could he? He'd get broken!

1,000 Posts wooooo

Thought we were actually pretty good today, would have been a pretty comfortable win in dry conditions.

• Probably Lids' best game of the year, stood up when we needed him to today
  • Titch's clean hands made him a standout today, played a really good month of footy
  • Miles just keeps on being one of the best out there, what a gun!
  • Houli was great, hard and composed
  • Foley went under the radar but thought he was really good tonight
  • Ellis butchered it a bit but that can be forgiven tonight, was pretty good other than that
  • Ivy was important in the second half, held nicnats influence on the game back a fair bit
  • Cotch's class shone through in important situations, ditto Dusty
  • Was a game made for Matty Thomas
  • Gordon did a good job as sub
Pretty happy all in all, reckon Ty has been good the last few weeks shame he wont be able to finish the season off and bring this form into next year. Well done Tigs!

You blokes got a good ride all night that's ok looks like you will be finishing in your favourite spot 9th I think that's where the AFL likes you finishing hence the ride lol

Did you see how the Saints lifted for Lenny last week?
Your blokes should be ashamed of themselves.
a) Cox announces retirement
b) gets knocked out.

And your blokes still couldn't give a yelp. WAP!!!

You blokes got a good ride all night that's ok looks like you will be finishing in your favourite spot 9th I think that's where the AFL likes you finishing hence the ride lol
Lol you had 30 frees including the Cox dive. Have a lie down.

I'd like us to play well against the bombers who are up and about and a good side.
Port are just MEH at the moment and out of tickets IMO.
West Coast are filth. They are very ordinary and only flat track bullies.
I'd still like us to play well against a good in form team

Yeah losing the free kick count is a great ride.

Great win by the boys, tough hard and well deserved.

As for the flog commentators, couldn't even bring themselves to get excited by the tigers winning instead preferring to throw in a few negative comments ,really made them sound real bitter and twisted, not the first time cometti's done this, Harley's comment really stank of someone who was really gutted by Richmond winning. I'm getting really sick of these flog commentators reverting to negative bullshit everytime it looks like Richmond are going to win, you never see thenm do this with any other club when they are going to win.

All the boys were good in the crunches, thought Grimes was a bit here and there but did his job, good when spoiling but gathering of the ball was a bit iffy.
Morris was a maniac, real suited to the conditions, hard to pinpoint a clear best on, they all did their job and adjusted to the wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks dude. To be fair, we were playing a side with a one man midfield, so we are taking the win in perspective. It was only west coast

Couldn't pinch hit in the ruck though could he? He'd get broken!

Yep.

Only way McBean plays is if Ivan is upto doing 90% of the game in the ruck (unlikely, and probably not advisable anyway) or we bring in another tall as ruck coverage.

- WHY DOESN'T RICHMOND HAVE A PROPER CLASH JUMPER
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- WHY ARE THEY MAKING US WEAR OUR WHITE JUMPER BOOOOOOOOOO

-VICKERY IS A DOG BOOOOOOO

-EAGLEZ WERE ROBBBEDD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd like us to play well against the bombers who are up and about and a good side.
Port are just MEH at the moment and out of tickets IMO.
West Coast are filth. They are very ordinary and only flat track bullies.
I'd still like us to play well against a good in form team
Port brought their A game against us and still got rolled, that's why Boak was so bitter.

Yep.

Only way McBean plays is if Ivan is upto doing 90% of the game in the ruck (unlikely, and probably not advisable anyway) or we bring in another tall as ruck coverage.

Yeah I'd love to see Griff again.... Not Hampson... maybe Elton.... prefer not Orren unless it's out of him and Hampson.

Yeah coz the 50m penalty and two soft as f**k frees right in front of goals didn't impact the game WCE got more frees so it was good umpiring lol

What impacted the game was one team that was tough and harder than a team that had a lot more to play for. Disgraceful that you play like that for one of your champions, especially after he got knocked out.... weak as piss by your team. Now * off and get some tissues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back