Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BtZXAzOCQAE_npy.jpg

Yeah - The WC cohort of good 'talls' who have fired few shots in 2014.
Hard to do with a midfield like West Coasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throw Hanley in there too, the rest are just kids

I quite like some of the kids the Lions have. Mayes and Aish look like 150+ game players.

They are on the right track, playing kids like McStay, Close and Clark over recycled guys like Lisle and McGuane will see them better off in the long term. Once those older list cloggers have moved on, they will really see the benefits.

So according to Dimma, Vickery is a hard, tough player.

God help them.

complained its the only work place where they have to put up with abuse so he understands him losing it at the crowd.
Id argue its also the only job where you can throw a round house punch knock someone out and not get done for assault

complained its the only work place where they have to put up with abuse so he understands him losing it at the crowd.
Id argue its also the only job where you can throw a round house punch knock someone out and not get done for assault

Is this a round-about way of defending crowd behaviour - After all, where else in the world can you shout abuse for 2 hrs and get off scot-free.

Is this a round-about way of defending crowd behaviour - After all, where else in the world can you shout abuse for 2 hrs and get off scot-free.

no I dont condone crowd behaviour and I dont agree with hardwicks defense of vickery

Vickery's gone for a while for that.
Agree, the only thing in his favour is that his eyes were on the ball. It won't mean much, but it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back