Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah coz the 50m penalty and two soft as f**k frees right in front of goals didn't impact the game WCE got more frees so it was good umpiring lol
Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Positives:
- Everyone went when they had to go, to me that was the key to winning tonight. There was no backwards steps that I saw. It wasn't about who was the classiest or had the best skills, it was simply those who wanted it the most.
- 99 tackles was an impressive effort, with everyone laying at least one. That needs to be the same standard for when the conditions are dry i.e. everyone lays at least a tackle.
- Thomas showing his worth, bagged for coming into the side last night, but his hard body was needed tonight especially with Cotchin being well held. Along with Miles & Foley the 3 combined for 67 disposals 42 contested possessions 26 tackles 21 clearances. It's this sort of grunt work that now allows us to use our more skilled players in more damaging/dangerous positions. It is guys like them and Jackson that will make our midfield much more threatening moving forward.

Negatives:
- Vickery having a brain fade and clocking Cox was not great, especially as Vickery had started to show a little bit of form. I get that he is a whipping boy, but he is still an important cog in the side. Gives Maric a break and takes heat of off Jack.

Changes:
Out: Vickery (suspended)
In: Griffiths
I know plenty will want the Bean but we need someone who can give Maric a chop out in the ruck against Mumford, just can't see McBean being thrown to the wolves like that. It is a perfect opportunity for someone like Griffiths to come in and use 3-5 games to stake a claim for 2015.

Yeah coz the 50m penalty and two soft as f**k frees right in front of goals didn't impact the game WCE got more frees so it was good umpiring lol

Yeah, and you got no soft decisions your way

Even if we gift you those two goals, you still lose

What are you crying about? Join the others on your board celebrating this means you go higher up the draft pick schedule

FREE KICK DIFFERENTIAL 2011-2013

+214 West Coast
+112 Port Adelaide
+49 North Melbourne
+37 Collingwood
+ 37 Fremantle
+15 GWS Giants
-5 Carlton
-8 Western Bulldogs
-10 Essendon
-17 Sydney
-31 Geelong
-32 Gold Coast
-36 Richmond
-39 Adelaide Crows
-46 Hawthorn
-76 Melbourne
-81 Brisbane Lions
-83 St Kilda

Tell me more about how West Coast gets robbed by the umpires.

Cometti and Harley are not happy with a tigers win.

Suck it you two flogs!

And the rest.

The Fox Panel were in grieving.

Julian De Stoop was happier than a bloke who won 5 tatts lottos in a row when he shouted from his coolaid bottles that Vickery would be in trouble.

Just lap it up.

LOVE IT.

YEAH BITCH MAGNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FREE KICK DIFFERENTIAL 2011-2013

+214 West Coast
+112 Port Adelaide
+49 North Melbourne
+37 Collingwood
+ 37 Fremantle
+15 GWS Giants
-5 Carlton
-8 Western Bulldogs
-10 Essendon
-17 Sydney
-31 Geelong
-32 Gold Coast
-36 Richmond
-39 Adelaide Crows
-46 Hawthorn
-76 Melbourne
-81 Brisbane Lions
-83 St Kilda

Tell me more about how West Coast gets robbed by the umpires.

That's how they roll. If they don't double the free kick count they feel they are being ripped off.

You mean the clear 50 after Vlas was pushed down well after taking the mark? Or when Darling fell on to jacks back??

Jack high was soft but how many times does Priddis collapse forward in a tackle to get in the back? What about when Deledio tackled Mckenzie 360 and then the guy handballs it out like grimes did on the other side of the ground? Priddis and Natanui grab the ball out of the ruck and drop it on 3 separate occasions? Hurn 360 tackle puts the ball on the ground and then picks it up too handball?? and the list goes on. Go have a whinge on your own board you've lost twice in a row on your home deck to us you whinging campaigner

Did anyone else notice?

Reporter: How is Coxy?

Priddis says, "He's fine talking to the boys in the rooms and joking around"

Adam Simpson says "He's not good".

Interesting.......

It wasn't good but i noticed that too and i got the feeling WCE were so unhappy they pulled cox to get Vickery in more trouble. Two rucks in that weather was hurting them anyway and he looked bad straight after put was alright sitting on the bench fine at the end of the half even the commentators said it looks like he might be okay.

Football is a simple game. The worst coaches over complicate it.

Structure up. Have class players in the guts who win the ball. Go long. Win contests. Kick ball through big sticks. Sounds simple. Amazing how many games are won through simplicity.

Tommy Hafey (rest his soul) was and is still right in his philosophy to football.

It should never change.
So are willing to hang players who haven't been able to win the 1 on 1 contest so many contest? For me we haven't had enough players do that and is isn't coaching what so ever. The simple fact is the players haven't done enough.

We are hated, everyone bar Richmond supporters hates us winning.

No I mean really despised. Just like my old man says we were back in his day.

That's what it's about for me. Today was a glimpse. I can handle it.

Vickery stood up. It was a dumb act but Cox was a s**t stain and elbowed him in the guts. I wouldn't have copped it when I played and glad he didn't either.

If you stand for nothing you fall for everything.

Don't Sook, take the ban and move on. It will make Vickery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back