FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you even have in overs?

Can I have none lol!

The guy who was in the wheelchair for mine was the BEST voice in the overs. There was also that Samantha Jade 2 failed diva that was okay I guess. I also think that older woman who sang the first night will get through

Can I have none lol!

The guy who was in the wheelchair for mine was the BEST voice in the overs. There was also that Samantha Jade 2 failed diva that was okay I guess. I also think that older woman who sang the first night will get through
The wheelchair guy seriously was the best overs - he won't even need the sympathy vote

The wheelchair guy seriously was the best overs - he won't even need the sympathy vote

Nope, his voice was sensational. I'm struggling to think of any others. It is a poor category this year. There is always one terrible category, last year it was the groups....although FMD Nat could have won it had Straight Up gone through!

Nope, his voice was sensational. I'm struggling to think of any others. It is a poor category this year. There is always one terrible category, last year it was the groups....although FMD Nat could have won it had Straight Up gone through!
I'm up for anything that makes Dami come 2nd, scrape the record books and re-do 2013 bring in Straight Up. It is a real shame we didn't see someone like Rossy or Tyler try again they could have easily made it this year.

Kind of have this bad feeling that Ronan could get the overs.....

I'm up for anything that makes Dami come 2nd, scrape the record books and re-do 2013 bring in Straight Up. It is a real shame we didn't see someone like Rossy or Tyler try again they could have easily made it this year.

Kind of have this bad feeling that Ronan could get the overs.....

If the cheering schoolgirl Nat gets the under boys I'll just about hurt my TV! At least the other judges can make sane decisions with who is in the top 3 without it being about 'who would I like to sleep with"

If the cheering schoolgirl Nat gets the under boys I'll just about hurt my TV! At least the other judges can make sane decisions with who is in the top 3 without it being about 'who would I like to sleep with"
I believe she is a cougar and probably will sleep with at least one male contestant, lol.

Can't take that s**t seriously get Nat off TV... but even the UK has Tulisa who is useless, Dappy's better than the entire UK X Factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 best judges on anything I have ever seen though:
Mark Holden , Kyle Sandilands , Simon Cowell

Kyle was dreadful, he was too much of a puppet. Actually think Guy Sebastien was really good.

In terms if what exactly? She is doing okay I guess.

In September 2006 said:
idol[/I] runner up contestant Jessica Mauboy to lose her "jelly belly".[12] A year later, Sandilands referred to idol contestant Bobby Flynn as a "****" – a derogatory slang term for *********, referring to people suffering from Down syndrome. Sandilands claimed that he meant no disrespect to those suffering from Down Syndrome.

Wow he is a legitimate twat

with ronan unlikely to judge next year, what about brian mcfadden?

Shoot me instead! How about NO!

I'd go after an International recognised judge or Guy Sebastien.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back