The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Embiid's current Twitter profile pic. Legend.

ikeCTK_k_400x400.jpeg

Imo they would to stupid not to start Wiggins who offers better defence, length at the 2 and isnt as ball dominant as Waiters, plus he is the most hyped number 1 draft pick in some time

Waiters needs to find a new home, too talented

Actually if I was coach I'd have Lebron as primary handler and start Wiggins and Waiters at the guard. They can rotate to a more traditional lineup. But to me there is no point having a handler unless they are running the show - which they won't.

Knicks offered Amare, Hardaway JR and Shumpert for Love. I'm not sure how Saunders refused!!!
That is akin to an AFL trade week deal proposed by some "intellectual"'on the trades board. They then usually howl you down for not accepting it.

All you need is Love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knicks offered Amare, Hardaway JR and Shumpert for Love. I'm not sure how Saunders refused!!!

Is that Hardaway Jr., or Hardaway & JR?

I have no idea why I care, since it's laughable any way you dice it. We've got more chance of having an Eric Gordon and Austin Rivers offer accepted.

Think it would have been different if the Knicks offered a PG?

The Bulls drafted a PF, then signed two more. And are looking to trade for Love. Cool story.

Waiters comes across as a very bad teammate. I'm not sure if I were a team i'd want him. There seems to be too much baggage there.

A team of level-headed veterans like the Hawks might be able to mould his talents better than most though.

Not many could afford the risk though I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back