2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He deserved a better performance from your blokes. Pretty s**t way to send him out.
Unfortunately Richmond did lay down like a cheap hooker like you blokes did for kosi and Lenny

Certainly did, but hey, it's inexcusable. Let's say he did that to Sandi or Pav, we'd be calling for his head too.

It was pretty low. I don't think he deliberately meant to take his head off. But he did mean to hit him.
In hindsight, if the ump had of paid Vickery a free for copping one in the bread basket it would't have happened.

Thought Seaby was back out there for a minute tonight, turning on his old training buddy.. Having said that, Vickery would be one of the most disliked players in history

What would the ump have paid it for though?
Striking or rough conduct. Umpires can pay free kicks for either of those.

I'm pretty sure elbowing someone while the ball is not in play falls under one of those.

With the amount of sly elbows and punches thrown it's a surprise someone hasn't cracked before and whacked someone. Cox should get a reprimand and Vickery 3 or 4.

Both have shocking field kicking, am I wrong?
Fyfe's field kicking has improved quite a lot this season. I'd have thought you'd have noticed. You're generally a bit better informed than the average Toast supporter.

Haven't seen an improvement in priddis' kicking this year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair you have posters posting 'Cox deserved it' on the game day thread.
Are you sure that they're not confusing Cox and Cuz? It's not that hard to do (for those displaying symptoms of 'chardonnay overdose' syndrome) I mean, they're both 3 letter words beginning with C and both played for the Eagles. Only one has a face you couldn't resist punching though.

Still Vickery needs a heavy punishment, no room for that in the game anymore. Do feel for Cox, he had no idea it was coming, probably tightening up his gut muscles, expecting a gut punch not a whack to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back