Opinion 10 most under rated current players

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I'd get a reaction from you. The guy improves drastically and is a key linchpin in our defence and you still bang on about this rubbish. You've just proven perfectly that he belongs in this thread.

Your team board player of the year voting does not have him in the top 20 players at your club for 2014.

He was going to make the AA squad this year - easiest sig bet I will ever win because your supporters continue to over rate how good he is.

He's improved, but is he a top 5? No way. Or a top 10 fullback? Maybe

Hardly the worst player on the face of the planet like KA and others have made him out to be.

Your team board player of the year voting does not have him in the top 20 players at your club for 2014.

He was going to make the AA squad this year - easiest sig bet I will ever win because your supporters continue to over rate how good he is.

So because one idiot makes calls like that you take it as gospel that we all think the same way? He has absolutely improved yet you refuse to accept this and still state he should be in the overrated thread. Proof in itself that he is underrated.

He's improved, but is he a top 5? No way. Or a top 10 fullback? Maybe

I will list the KP back men that are clearly better:
Talia
McKenzie
Hooker
Thompson
Lake
Gibson
Taylor
Lonergan
Richards
Michael Johnson
Patfull
May
Trengove
A Carlisle
Merrett

He is in the next group fighting it out for 15 - 25

Rance
Frost
Hansen
Grundy
Hurley
McDonald
Roughead
Rivers
Chaplin
Stratton

Hardly the worst player on the face of the planet like KA and others have made him out to be.

So because one idiot makes calls like that you take it as gospel that we all think the same way? He has absolutely improved yet you refuse to accept this and still state he should be in the overrated thread. Proof in itself that he is underrated.

100% he has improved - but he is coming from a long way back - but improvment does not make him under rated. Hansen improved as much last year - but still no superstar for a 1st round pick . He and Hansen are now solid defenders - but nothing special.

100% he has improved - but he is coming from a long way back - but improvment does not make him under rated. Hansen improved as much last year - but still no superstar for a 1st round pick . He and Hansen are now solid defenders - but nothing special.

I specifically named him because I knew you would say that he is overrated thus proving my point that he belongs here. Thank you for co-operating.

I specifically named him because I knew you would say that he is overrated thus proving my point that he belongs here. Thank you for co-operating.

So beacuse he went from poor to average you now think he is under rated? Good logic.

1 coaches vote for 2014. Just the one. Superstar.

He would be behind - Heppell, Goddard, Hooker, Watson, Hibberd, Zaharakis - he may get Watson but there would be little between him and Stanton. He is no lock for top 5.

You need to watch more football to get a better understanding of the game. His 1st coaches votes came on the weekend. Not sure Thompson is throwing a lot of B&F votes his way.

You need to watch more essendon to gauge a better understanding of his impact on games. Many on our board genuinely believe he could be a smokey for our Best and Fairest.

Only Heppell and maybe BJ are certainties to be ahead of Ryder, the rest you mentioned are line ball at best.

You need to watch more essendon to gauge a better understanding of his impact on games. Many on our board genuinely believe he could be a smokey for our Best and Fairest.

Only Heppell and maybe BJ are certainties to be ahead of Ryder, the rest you mentioned are line ball at best.
Will be interesting to see where he is at this time in the vote count.

I would watch more but seeing as I am heading for a 3 peat it shows what a great handle I have on your club.

L
I will list the KP back men that are clearly better:
Talia
McKenzie
Hooker
Thompson
Lake
Gibson
Taylor
Lonergan
Richards
Michael Johnson